Class of 2016 - FS Ben Walls (PA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 FS Ben Walls (PA) Offered

We offered another DB today, too, apparently. Trying to track down the tweet I saw...

Walls transferred from Camden Catholic in NJ to St Joseph's Prep in Philly during the off season. He is listed at 6'0 188 pounds.

He was first offered by Temple when he was a freshman. Syracuse was his fifth offer. Jim McKenzie, a 3 year starter at center on SU circa 2007-09, was from his school, which is a major power in the Northeast and regularly produces D1 talent.

I believe Temple claims major inroads to Camden Catholic. Maybe Rodney Williams (from the Camden area) can help us here? (and yes I know that we've historically gotten some great talent from the Camden area, including D.Darius of W. Wilson High and Darrell Parker and Nate Hemsley, both from Delran)

This kid is a freaking ballhawk with a nasty streak...do we have any shot here? The only connection other than our offer is Dymelle committing and them playing together for a couple years, even though Ben recently transferred.

This kid is a freaking ballhawk with a nasty streak...do we have any shot here? The only connection other than our offer is Dymelle committing and them playing together for a couple years, even though Ben recently transferred.

I don't think he ever visited here. He did camp at RU and BC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom