FSU Attendance: 37457 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Attendance: 37457

It's going to go up the rest of the year. This is a good team.

Living this far away I rarely get an SU football game, especially during the seasons in which they struggled. So it was a treat to flick on the tube today and see this game was on. Gee, this team was fun to watch today. I'm hopeful with continued success, I'll get to see a few more this year. Go Orange!

Here's hoping.

Disgusting that we couldn't break 40K for an opponent like this.

I'm guessing that the general board sentiment was reflective of what the casual fan was thinking this seek. Hope they come out and support the team now -- they're in for a treat the rest of the way.

The crowd that was there was FANTASTIC, despite the oppressive heat that was honestly making me sick. I blacked out a little a couple times when I stood up. Yuck! Despite my misery, it was a really good, fun game in the second half.

GO ORANGE!!

Let’s be honest Florida State is down and it was beautiful outside in mid September...I think they picked the wrong month to have this game for crowd purposes

The crowd looked very good on TV. I thought it was a lot more than 37k

I agree I thought it was well over 40k from watching on TV

It took many years to lose the fan-base, it's going to take many years to win it back. Not going to ever come back after 1 win. It's going to be a slow process
This is debatable... they'll come out if the team keeps winning.

The crowd looked very good on TV. I thought it was a lot more than 37k

Tne crowd looks good on tv bc espns job is to show the angles where the fans are. A friend watching at home said that lower bowl silver was all over the place once we went up 13-0 which is pathetic. The crowd was electric, those that were there.

Let me just say this. Dino is doing his job. He’s slowing turning this program around. Even the two 4-8 seasons you could see incremental improvement. With this win and probably getting to 4-0, he’s slowly putting us back on the national map. Now it’s up to us the fans. Every home game the first thing Dino does when they come out of the locker is to look up at the upper deck. He keeps this program on the uptick, I fear other teams will come after him with more money and a stronger fan base. I hope the fans don’t give him a reason to say enough, good bye.

Tne crowd looks good on tv bc espns job is to show the angles where the fans are. A friend watching at home said that lower bowl silver was all over the place once we went up 13-0 which is pathetic. The crowd was electric, those that were there.

Nobody was leaving at 13-0.

Let me just say this. Dino is doing his job. He’s slowing turning this program around. Even the two 4-8 seasons you could see incremental improvement. With this win and probably getting to 4-0, he’s slowly putting us back on the national map. Now it’s up to us the fans. Every home game the first thing Dino does when they come out of the locker is to look up at the upper deck. He keeps this program on the uptick, I fear other teams will come after him with more money and a stronger fan base. I hope the fans don’t give him a reason to say enough, good bye.
I saw him looking up and wondered why. Thanks!

The crowd that was there was FANTASTIC, despite the oppressive heat that was honestly making me sick. I blacked out a little a couple times when I stood up. Yuck! Despite my misery, it was a really good, fun game in the second half.

GO ORANGE!!
It really was oppressive today. I can definitely see that folks who have been to a game like today deciding to stay home in the future due to the heat. You have to be very dedicated to do this time after time, knowing how uncomfortable it can get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom