FSU Fires Taggart / Hires Mike Norvell | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Fires Taggart / Hires Mike Norvell

Image result for kramer's lawyer in seinfeld

They intended to finalize a contract “as soon as practical”?? Worst.Lawyer.Ever.

Oh man. Thats suuuucks. No excuse. Would love to hear our board attorneys speak to this one.

Florida State will pay Taggert what they promised even if the contract wasn’t signed.
If they don’t no real candidate will agree to take that job.
It would be the ultimate Bush league move.
The statue of frauds does apply in some cases without contract but I don’t know if the SOF would apply in this case.

Florida State will pay Taggert what they promised even if the contract wasn’t signed.
If they don’t no real candidate will agree to take that job.
It would be the ultimate Bush league move.
The statue of frauds does apply in some cases without contract but I don’t know if the SOF would apply in this case.
Or the next candidate will hire a real lawyer, instead of the one he read about on the cracker jacks box - and actually sign a contract. My guess is that Willie will get a big check, but less than he’s hoping for. All of these big money alums should pushed to fire the guy after less than two seasons already are flexible on the optics. And I’ll bet they know SCADS of good lawyers.

Willies not the brightest bulb in the lamp.

The American conference has no good defenses.
I would never hire an offensive guy from that conference for a premium job like Florida State. Fuente built Memphis up. He had major heat on him at VPI till a mid season turnaround.

Florida State is getting what they deserve for screwing Taggert.
Norvell doesn’t scare me and won’t scare Dabo/Clemson.

James Franklin blank check was the hire that would have been scary.

The American conference has no good defenses.
I would never hire an offensive guy from that conference for a premium job like Florida State. Fuente built Memphis up. He had major heat on him at VPI till a mid season turnaround.

Florida State is getting what they deserve for screwing Taggert.
Norvell doesn’t scare me and won’t scare Dabo/Clemson.

James Franklin blank check was the hire that would have been scary.

I'd bank on Norvell being a better x's and o's guy than Franklin. Franklin is a very good recruiter, but has a lot deficiencies that get masked by talent. He's really dependent on a good OC.

FSU should go after Mark Stoops, dude won 10 games at a school with zero football tradition last year and this year wins 7 games with a freaking running back playing QB and just taking off down the field half the time.

Norvell has his pick of all the open spots. FSU, Arkansas, Ole Miss, etc.

FSU is probably the best spot with the weakness of the ACC. He did play and briefly coach at Central Ark.

I just want to see Mike Leach at FSU so bad. Would certainly be a bad thing for us but man would it be entertaining to see what he could do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom