FSU Game Thread... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also DINO needs to man up while we all are happy for Taj yelling and making a scene on the field why is he still in the game? This is what 3 weeks in a row he has acted like a child? Why is he still playing? Why isn't he benched? There is no discipline on this team at all and that is what is wrong. This team is out of control and it is all on the head coach.

It's a daming indictment that Devito playing this bad is still better then what's on the bench. Christ get him the hell out of there. Babers just standing there with no emotion is infuriating
We have a QB who had a game 24-35 for 280, and 2 1st half TD passes against BC 2 years ago. Our defense was pathetic and gave up almost 200 rushing yards to BC's top running back.

I don’t understand why DeVito can’t survey the field pre-snap and understand where the blitz is coming from. They’re telegraphing it and coming up before the snap. He doesn’t see that guy is getting ready to come from the right side? Just no awareness at all from him. And it’s compounded by him just flat missing open guys when given time.

THe line has been OK today. How about some more Adams please.

Like what happened last year in the UNC and FSU games? Tommy was good in those games!

I may have to shut this off, I’m literally getting anxiety.

Gerg level offense.

Have to leave for dinner at 6 and next week I saved myself by getting tickets to a beer festival.
At Destiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors