FSU Game Thread... | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
These may be the 2 worst D1 coaches this year.

See... and that's something you don't want from your senior punt returner.

We really need somebody on offense to do something. Make a play.

Riley is the slowest little guy. Even if he caught that ball dude runs like a 4.6 - 4.65. Don’t understand Babers love for him.

Why not give rex culpepper a chance, i was at the BC game he started 2 years ago, he made some throws, ball was out quick, did what was asked of him. Can't possibly be worse than devito. I can imagine dino thinking about it but saying to himself FSU HAS FILM over and over again because he played against BC. For those of u who don't get it, it's because of Dino and TD BS excuse about not having film on other teams early in the season.

I can pinpoint the problem with this team overall...That problem is Taj not him the player but his attitude. This is three weeks in a row he showed a negative emotion outburst on the field. He still plays every down there are no consequences to his actions. He should be benched and not be allowed to play. While most of us fans want to yell at TD the players cant be pointing fingers and blaming each other...

DINO HAS LOST THE TEAM.

Guess Sean Riley still has not learned to fair catch the ball on the 10 yard line.

Let’s give a freshman a shot at punt returns. Can it be any worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom