FSU Game Thread... | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not give rex culpepper a chance, i was at the BC game he started 2 years ago, he made some throws, ball was out quick, did what was asked of him. Can't possibly be worse than devito. I can imagine dino thinking about it but saying to himself FSU HAS FILM over and over again because he played against BC. For those of u who don't get it, it's because of Dino and TD BS excuse about not having film on other teams early in the season.
DeVito is throwing sooo poorly. Not sure if he is hurt but does not matter if he can not do better on his throws he should not be in the game.

Ok time to put one in the end zone, how about a double reverse halfback option throwback to the qb

Finally the D is showing me something. Almost a safety. Almost. Let's see what Tommy can do with the O in their territory.

DeVito is throwing sooo poorly. Not sure if he is hurt but does not matter if he can not do better on his throws he should not be in the game.
There’s no way that he’s not hurt given how many hits he’s taken the last few weeks.

We have settled into the game, FSU has started off games decent and faded, I like our chances now

nope. As usual we spotted FSU twoTD’s in the first two drives. Now all they need is a score or two the rest of the way and the game is out of reach for our dysfunctional offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom