FSU Game Thread... | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is his 2nd or 3rd miss this season. Something with this team is definitely off.

Knew he was no longer the same kicker when he was taking something off his kicks vs Liberty and getting cute. Even NFL kickers don't do that.

Hes still been good/above average.

what is tyrell doing , the only person near you is hornbook and akers is staring at him, stand next to him and we have the ball inside the 10 first and goal. At this point I'm not even upset anymore.

Yup everything is broken this year. What a bunch of sht. Do everything right and get that lucky ask sht.

Give the FSU coaches credit for going with a trick play since we have been burned by them the last two weeks.

what is tyrell doing , the only person near you is hornbook and akers is staring at him, stand next to him and we have the ball inside the 10 first and goal. At this point I'm not even upset anymore.
It was a lateral, should have just blown him up

People were insinuating that our kicker got a big head.

Is that really a thing? Wouldn’t the fact that YOURE A KICKER, keep you grounded?

Is 250+ yards allowed in a half good defense?

No. It just looks good compared to the offense because the defense occasionally gets a sack or makes a good play, while the offense never makes a good play.

Someone please explain to me what Tyrell Richards was doing on that trick play. He saw Akers looking to throw back to Hornibrook yet he stood there watching and didn't even go towards Hornibrook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom