FSU Game Thread... | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the 2nd to last play from scrimmage, was Richards hurt from a block by #83? Because Taggart and some of the FSU guys were congratulating 83 after the play.

HCDB's post-game handshake with Taggart was disappointing - wish he would have said something about Taggart trying to run up the score or the flop by the FSU DB

Only ten minutes until BB and the exhibition season - kind of takes a little of the hurt away from this

Until we're on the wrong side of the bubble in February. (Kidding, I actually think this team has the potential to be a lot of fun to watch.)

FSU players want to score too. If you’re worried about it getting run up, it’s usually because you can’t stop it.

Take some gd pride in what you do and keep them out.

everybody at this level takes a knee

FSU players want to score too. If you’re worried about it getting run up, it’s usually because you can’t stop it.

Take some gd pride in what you do and keep them out.

Can't remember the last time that I saw a team run 2 plays - instead of kneeling down and running out the clock - in an 18 point game.

I may be nuts, but those last two drives pulled me in off the ledge. I suspect it's fools gold, but hope it's not.

It's like that one par you get every round that keeps you coming back, even though you can't break 100 and lost 12 balls a round.

everybody at this level takes a knee

I remember when we sold out MSG for Fab's first game back after his suspension and absolutely ran it up against St. John's. I miss having SU teams that were bullies. Last year football did it a little against a few teams, but wish we could experience that regularly.

Can't remember the last time that I saw a team run 2 plays - instead of kneeling down and running out the clock - in an 18 point game.
Oh well, you’ll remember now. It’s not FSU’s job to call it a night. It is our job to act like it matters and put up a fight.

Literally zero issue with FSU playing to the whistle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom