FSU Game Thread... | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody at this level takes a knee
shafer dabo.jpg

i talked with some bowl members and they were impressed with t
Can't remember the last time that I saw a team run 2 plays - instead of kneeling down and running out the clock - in an 18 point game.
you're forgetting the rutgers game where rutgers scored to get their rb (leonard ?) some record.

Oh well, you’ll remember now. It’s not FSU’s job to call it a night. It is our job to act like it matters and put up a fight.

Literally zero issue with FSU playing to the whistle.

They can do whatever they want. Made no sense to me, though.

I just found it to be a trash move by a trash coach & trash program.

Fair enough to have that opinion. But, if you’re disappointed bc a mediocre FSU’s running it up, FSU isn’t your problem.

Fair enough to have that opinion. But, if you’re disappointed bc a mediocre FSU’s running it up, FSU isn’t your problem.

FSU failed at running it up. They tried...and failed. Trash, as I said.

I may be nuts, but those last two drives pulled me in off the ledge. I suspect it's fools gold, but hope it's not.
Need to show something before game is out of reach. Same deal happened at NC st

No, our defense is good - at least that's what I'm told here.
I thought our defense was top flight coming into the season, truly did. And they have performed admirably for the most part. Offense puts them in terrible positions.

But, we don’t play passionately the majority of the time. Shouldn’t have to coach effort. We’re demoralized as a team imo.

I thought our defense was top flight coming into the season, truly did. And they have performed admirably for the most part. Offense puts them in terrible positions.

But, we don’t play passionately the majority of the time. Shouldn’t have to coach effort. We’re demoralized as a team imo.

That's because Devito is terrible. He has no sense for the flow of the game around him. He is inaccurate. He doesn't know when to throw it away. Just abysmal.

I too thought that the defense would be much, much better this year. IMO, the OL is the scapegoat for all of the team's ills (or the level of focus overshadows other issues) - the offense in general, play on defense, decline in the kicking game, coaching/game planning/ adjustments, discipline/preparation, recruiting/personnel, etc...

I think the OL improved from the row 5. Some hiccups of a few people fully untouched but it is what it is. I was glad to see devito actually run instead of taking every sack as well. In addition I swear they threw two forward passes and that there was a pick. All in all annoying but it’s finr

Am I the only weirdo that noticed Pat David was fairly effective at guard? One of his pulls resulted in a TD.

Even if Dakota is better... a fresh lineman was able to be more effective.
i thought the whole new right side of the line performed better. Really wanted one more drive at the end of the game to help build confidence.

FSU players want to score too. If you’re worried about it getting run up, it’s usually because you can’t stop it.

Take some gd pride in what you do and keep them out.

Seriously. They were getting the backups some run and trying to actually let them make plays.

Not to mention Taggart has a fan base that hates him and thinks he can’t finish games.

It was 35-17, not 52-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors