FSU Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FhXrWXoX0AEmvAl

So this is not about the team, it is not about the seniors, it is not about any of the other fans. We need this win for ME. I came a long way for 2 games. Although in a way it is about seniors as I am a senior of another kind. SO the team needs to win for ME. Do they know that? I hope someone told them.

LGO!!! (you all know I am joking...sort of)

Pregaming at 9:45 am for an 8 pm game could lead to some interesting stories.
I’m gonna slow down middle of the day so I can make it. Nothing else to do in New York Mills anyway

I’m gonna slow down middle of the day so I can make it. Nothing else to do in New York Mills anyway
Go to Bella Regina in North Utica and get fried chicken riggies they will change your life

Don't worry everyone. I have my lucky Otto t-shirt on today. I only bust it out on special occasions so it's power isn't misused.

This season it's undefeated. It contributed to the Louisville, Purdue, and NC State wins.

You're welcome.

Don't worry everyone. I have my lucky Otto t-shirt on today. I only bust it out on special occasions so it's power isn't misused.

This season it's undefeated. It contributed to the Louisville, Purdue, and NC State wins.

You're welcome.
Where was it for clemson!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online