FSU | Syracusefan.com

FSU

Dmcnabbrules

All Conference
After disappointing games in football and basketball. I was trying to find something positive. At least the ACC is doing away with divisions. Because mark my words. Florida State is coming. Norvell is a very good coach with a lot of funding. Plus he looks like a badass. So at least we won’t be in Florida State’s division and play them every year. Carry on Wildhack everything is fine.

David332

All Conference
FSU will be our new Clemson going forward which is okay, it’s better than having to play both of them.

HRE Otto IV

All American
I think he has underachieved. The Florida at FSU game will be big. Looking forward to it.

David332

All Conference
We play them both next year. Nothing changes. Two losses before the season starts.
I’m talking about in perpetuity; we play FSU every year going forward, not both.

Bulldog04

All Conference
Have you guys heard about the new dinosaur ? The Dorkasaurus rex ? First of its kind and it’s named Mike…

I strongly dislike this person

HRE Otto IV

All American
We need to make FSU sick of us. Whether that be beating them on the field or them not wanting to travel so far. Would be great for them to instead take GA Tech, who drops Wake. Then Wake fills that empty spot with Louisville, who drops UVA. Which leaves UVA and SU to play yearly. It is a win for everyone.

FloridaFan

2020 Cali Award Winner, Aka FloridaHam
We need to make FSU sick of us. Whether that be beating them on the field or them not wanting to travel so far. Would be great for them to instead take GA Tech, who drops Wake. Then Wake fills that empty spot with Louisville, who drops UVA. Which leaves UVA and SU to play yearly. It is a win for everyone.
Sure, if you want to not be able to sell a game in Florida every year to recruits

HRE Otto IV

All American
Sure, if you want to not be able to sell a game in Florida every year to recruits

We don't play there every year. Having 1 less game in Fla over a 4 year span won't move the needle. Plus FSU is barely in Florida and is not close for most recruits. It would be like saying SU is in NYC.

Also knowing the ACC they will screw us by having a year where we play 2 games in Fla. Which is a lot of travel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusenj

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom