Full House character power rankings | Syracusefan.com

Full House character power rankings

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
1. Aunt Becky - Have mercy.
2. Joey Gladstone - Straddles the fine line between shouldn't be trusted with children and the only one that really understands kids. Y'all know he wasn't actually an uncle to the Tanner kids, right?
3. Uncle Jesse - For many women, the prototype for the "bad guy with a heart of gold." Set an unrealistic standard for everyday guys to live up to. Still, props to any man that wins the heart of Aunt Becky.
4. Gia - This one is pretty straightforward. I thought she was hot. My mom knew it. My mom really didn't like it.
5. Steve Hale - Let's be honest, DJ outkicked her coverage in highschool hooking up with Steve.
6. Stephanie Tanner - Defined the wise cracking kid tv trope. Old soul.
7. Kimmy Gibler - The quintessential zany neighbor. Name another character like that from any other tv show. YOU CAN'T.
8. DJ Tanner - Utility player. Not a lot of pop in the bat, but can be used situationally.
9. Michelle Tanner - Remember when she got lice all over the house? Enough said.
10. Danny Tanner - 100% chance that he's a serial killer. Half-decent father. Pour one out for single parents.

I heard the mom was pretty cool before they killed her off.
Pam Tanner appeared in one episode in some family movies they all watched together.

Last edited:
2. Joey Gladstone - Straddles the fine line between shouldn't be trusted with children and the only one that really understands kids. Y'all know he wasn't actually an uncle to the Tanner kids, right?
3. Uncle Jesse - For many women, the prototype for the "bad guy with a heart of gold." Set an unrealistic standard for everyday guys to live up to. Still, props to any man that wins the heart of Aunt Becky.
4. Gia - This one is pretty straightforward. I thought she was hot. My mom knew it. My mom really didn't like it.
5. Steve Hale - Let's be honest, DJ outkicked her coverage in highschool hooking up with Steve.
7. Kimmy Gibler - The quintessential zany neighbor. Name another character like that from any other tv show. YOU CAN'T.
8. DJ Tanner - Utility player. Not a lot of pop in the bat, but can be used situationally.
9. Michelle Tanner - Remember when she got lice all over the house? Enough said.
10. Danny Tanner - 100% chance that he's a serial killer. Half-decent father. Pour one out for single parents.
Are you taking Fuller House into consideration?

Gia

Yeah

TMI ...

She was my early teen years go to along with Topanga

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online