Fundaburk academics | Syracusefan.com

Fundaburk academics

SUinNYC

2nd String
Interesting article today in the PS regarding Fundaburk's academics. Apparently he wasn't on the field very much this spring because he has some work to do academically. Explains his position on the depth chart very clearly. I would hate to see him become an academic casualty like WW and Cooper.

Interesting article today in the PS regarding Fundaburk's academics. Apparently he wasn't on the field very much this spring because he has some work to do academically. Explains his position on the depth chart very clearly. I would hate to see him become an academic casualty like WW and Cooper.
He's not in AR -Kansas anymore. He'll have to do work here.

In the end, the only real leverage the staff has with players is playing time. Sometimes tieing playing time (even in practice) it to a desired goal or behavior it is the only way to get it done.
Spot on. I don't like seeing kids lose playing time but they are here for an education. I am glad Syracuse requires STUDENT athletes to perform in the classroom as well as on the field. I am not a fan of the SEC academic standards for athletes.

As has been questioned around here, it might also explain why wr recruiting appears to be such a priority.

Spot on. I don't like seeing kids lose playing time but they are here for an education. I am glad Syracuse requires STUDENT athletes to perform in the classroom as well as on the field. I am not a fan of the SEC academic standards for athletes.

Welllll... many are here to play football.

They also get an education if they seize the opportunity.

Darn professors overworking these poor kids.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

Hope he gets his work done!

We need him on the field.

Glad at least that his lack of playing time this spring was not a talent issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom