Fwiw | Syracusefan.com

Fwiw

i hope you are being serious and not doing this to play me and others

because if true Merry Christmas

Can you elaborate on the extent of "in the know?" Regardless, I will take these words as testament. He is unofficially Orange.

Can you elaborate on the extent of "in the know?" Regardless, I will take these words as testament. He is unofficially Orange.
So is Snooki, but that's not something we want associated with us.

Are Noel and Muhammed announcing together - at the same location? I know this is probably in 18 other threads, but I never recall seeing whether they are just announcing on the same day or also in the same location.

Are Noel and Muhammed announcing together - at the same location? I know this is probably in 18 other threads, but I never recall seeing whether they are just announcing on the same day or also in the same location.

Yes same day, location, and time

Which i admit makes me worry

ESPNU is doing a lengthy special that day on top unannounced players making their decision. Both players will likely be televised. The timing is not coincidental--it has to do with ESPNU coverage, not some scheme on their part to do it at the same time. Also, they won't be in the same location [per above].

And if Bjorn is worried, well, we should probably all react like this...

For the sake of Cuse fans across the nation

Let April 11th come as quick as possible. What ever the decision is good or bad

For the sake of Cuse fans across the nation

Let April 11th come as quick as possible. What ever the decision is good or bad
I have a feeling it's going to take 60 seconds a minute, 60 minutes an hour, 24 hours a day, for the next 7 days for it to arrive.

Just a ballpark guess.

I have a feeling it's going to take 60 seconds a minute, 60 minutes an hour, 24 hours a day, for the next 7 days for it to arrive.

Just a ballpark guess.

I need this be over. This has consumed my sports fan life on what some kid basically my age is going to choose where he plays college basketball with no gaurantee that where ever he goes next year wins a Championship

All i know is i want him on Syracuse despite already having DC2 i am spoiled

Let's get Bjorn into cryogenic freezing ASAP. For everyone's benefit.

As anxious as this entire board is, I'd rather be in our position than UK's hands down. We know regardless of what happens on April 11 that on April 12 we are going to have a deep and talented team. Yea Kentucky obviously can wake up April 12 with another crazy talented freshman class, but it could also wake up with nothing. A lot of rumors and people believe Shabazz is going to UCLA, an Adidas school, and I find it somewhat ironic/humorous that of all fan bases involved ours is the least confident he's coming to Syracuse. I was on the UNC board and even they were saying that Noel is a heavy Cuse lean.

You know even if I was "In the Know" I'd be nervous. I was a firm believer that Coleman was coming to SU for 2 years and had no idea what to think the last week of his recruitment. (BTW thank you for picking SU big guy)
Nerlens Noel is a highly sought after 18 year old young man. Think back to when you were 18 . . . . . how would you have handled being the #1 overall recruit. Yikes. I think he seems to handle it well, but the point is he says SU, Gtown or UK and we will all know in a week which it is.

Think back to when you were 18 . . . . . how would you have handled being the #1 overall recruit.

I am not 18 i am 19 and i play basketball not comparing myself to Nerlens however if i was in his shoes

Would have committed to Cuse the moment they offered.

You know even if I was "In the Know" I'd be nervous. I was a firm believer that Coleman was coming to SU for 2 years and had no idea what to think the last week of his recruitment. (BTW thank you for picking SU big guy)
Nerlens Noel is a highly sought after 18 year old young man. Think back to when you were 18 . . . . . how would you have handled being the #1 overall recruit. Yikes. I think he seems to handle it well, but the point is he says SU, Gtown or UK and we will all know in a week which it is.
Totally agree, my info came from someone who is as good of a source not named coach boeheim or nerlens himself, unless things change drastically in the next week hes Syracuse Orange. with that being said im still crossing my fingers because recruiting is one messed up process.

I am not 18 i am 19 and i play basketball not comparing myself to Nerlens however if i was in his shoes

Would have committed to Cuse the moment they offered.
Go on, compare yourself to Nerlens. You've already compared yourself to Brandon Reese and Jose Calderon, what's one more delusion?

Totally agree, my info came from someone he is as good of a source not named coach boeheim or nerlens himself, unless things change drastically in the next week hes Syracuse Orange. with that being said im still crossing my fingers because recruiting is one messed up process.

Should the Shabazz factor worry anybody or does his situation different?

Totally agree, my info came from someone he is as good of a source not named coach boeheim or nerlens himself, unless things change drastically in the next week hes Syracuse Orange. with that being said im still crossing my fingers because recruiting is one messed up process.
Does his name sound like Hike Mopkins?