Class of 2020 - G Cheyenne McEvans (MI) in the portal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Cheyenne McEvans (MI) in the portal

How many scholarships are still available?
It all depends if some stay or go. WBB is 15 total scholarships.

It all depends if some stay or go. WBB is 15 total scholarships.

Right now we have 10 or 11, and 3 still in the portal.

If FLJ could bring in at least two more bigs 6’4 plus and fill the other positions of need she could potentially have a quick turnaround. The portal could really help the team immediately.

If FLJ could bring in at least two more bigs 6’4 plus and fill the other positions of need she could potentially have a quick turnaround. The portal could really help the team immediately.
Her plan is to bring in one more big and end recruiting for next year. The focus then changes to future seasons.

EDC72B88-A33C-40AE-B2D6-D0ECA1CF599E.jpeg

CHEYENNE MCEVANS 5' 9" SOPH GUARD

"SHE IS AN AMAZING STUDENT A LEADER ON THE COURT."

"FRESHMAN MCEVANS STARTED 20 - 22 GAMES EARNED MAC ALL FRESHMAN TEAM HONORS, AVG. 11.5 PTS, 5.8 REB, 2.1 ASST., 43.9% FROM THE FLOOR, 32 % FROM THE 3, FINISHED 9 STRAIGHT GAMES SCORING IN DBL FIGURES."

VALEDICTORIAN OF HER GRAD CLASS AT SOUTHFIELD A&T MI / HONOR ROLL ALL FOUR YEARS.

SOUNDS LIKE THE CHARACTER, ACADEMICS AND BASKETBALL PLAYER FLJ COVETS TO ME AND NOW SHE PLAYS FOR US - SU!!

Last edited:
Is that another year as the injury was last Feb. Or is it a year in total and she will back back in Feb.?
I interpret it that she will be out all this season. I'd hate for her to use a season of eligibility to come back in February.

Uh... I'm starting to get a little nervous. A lot of players leaving.
Get used to it...this is going to be the norm! It says nothing bad about the coach or the program!! In this new environment, you have agents for schools that are putting out feelers all year, speaking to AAU coaches, parents, other people who are close to talented players, and they are making offers: if you leave School X, shool A, will pay you $ .500,000.00 , 1 milion ollars...etc, ...etc. If you are unable...or unwilling to pay, then yoiu will lose the player. Can you blame these kids? If they have talent, they work hard, they watch TV, they see these girls making big...big money, buying cars and stuff...and they say...why not me?

Uh... I'm starting to get a little nervous. A lot of players leaving.
She hasn't played in two years. Tore the same ACL twice. Not sure this one is that concerning

What is the university doing to support the women’s program in terms of NIL?
This trend is going to ruin women’s basketball, IMO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom