Class of 2018 - SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid reminds me a lot of Taylor King, who we recruited about 8 years ago. More of a stationary jump shooter type, with size. Not super athletic.

Here goes some of his offensive averages in the EYBL last year. 12 games-12 PPG, 46% FG, 41% 3PT on 70 attempts, 100% FT but only 13 attempts. So to sum it up, this cat is an efficient scorer/sniper and should see his #'s increase with a bigger role this year in the EYBL. Long range shooting has done wonder for our squad in this recent run and the offers to Swider and Reeves shows that Hop wants it to continue.
Francis03 do you think its an either/or with him and Carmody for that shooter ship in '18? That is, assuming either actually wants to come to cuse.

Francis03 do you think its an either/or with him and Carmody for that shooter ship in '18? That is, assuming either actually wants to come to cuse.
You gotta add Reeves, Slater and possibly Policelli to that mix as well. I would just take whoever really wants to commit. I'm done with the "all in for one player" crap unless we're talking about a program changing top 10 recruit.

You gotta add Reeves, Slater and possibly Policelli to that mix as well. I would just take whoever really wants to commit. I'm done with the "all in for one player" crap unless we're talking about a program changing top 10 recruit.
Speaking of that, does it seem like we are not gonna make a serious run at Reddish? That baffles me. Top talent that is right down 81

Speaking of that, does it seem like we are not gonna make a serious run at Reddish? That baffles me. Top talent that is right down 81
We'll give it a shot, but I think he's a big Duke lean at the moment. SU should've been the first to offer him way back in his freshman year when he had visited for Orange Madness. Instead we became one of the last notable programs to offer.

Even with top 10 I am scared. I will hold a ship but not a spot if you know what I mean. Like with Green I am not turning away all PGs for him I will hold a ship for him but not hold up the position.

We'll give it a shot, but I think he's a big Duke lean at the moment. SU should've been the first to offer him way back in his freshman year when he had visited for Orange Madness. Instead we became one of the last notable programs to offer.
Seems like a trend with this coaching staff.

Heard it was actually a triple-double for Newman, 17 pts, 14 rebs, & 50 hard boiled eggs.

coolhed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors