Class of 2018 - SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm told by Cole's neighbor that, as of now,he is off the board with Hopkins gone.

I'm told by Cole's neighbor that, as of now,he is off the board with Hopkins gone.

He's off our board or we're off his?

Would seem a bit rash to just write off Syracuse University.

He seems more of ND type of kid anyway. Best of luck to him wherever he ends up.

He's a real nice player who is going to be an absolute sniper from deep at the next level. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

He's off our board or we're off his?

Would seem a bit rash to just write off Syracuse University.
I don't buy this, especially being still early in the game.

'His coach, Mike Hart, said Swider has "a serious interest in Syracuse."'

Must be he's not "off the board" as an earlier poster indicated.

So based on the latest Syracuse.com article about Cole Swider, was it his neighbor that is off the board with Hopkins gone or was it Cole?

So based on the latest Syracuse.com article about Cole Swider, was it his neighbor that is off the board with Hopkins gone or was it Cole?
Maybe Hop was the only one recruiting him from Syracuse. So, with Hop gone, they were off the board, until they made contact again.

I'm sure Hop was the primary and after he left the kid got asked and said I'm not sure about Syracuse without Hop. Once we start reaching out to him and making it a priority to see him and express interest it will change. This kid can shoot and we could use him.

Never say never. I think he could be coaxed back with a GMac visit. I also offered my wife's lasagna which I don't think is a violation
Wife's lasagna= not wheelhouse

Wife= wheelhouse

He's a real nice player who is going to be an absolute sniper from deep at the next level. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

Agreed. Beautiful stroke. We could use him for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom