Class of 2019 - G Dyaisha Fair (NY) Transferring from Buffalo to Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Dyaisha Fair (NY) Transferring from Buffalo to Syracuse

FLJ must be very busy with staff to hire, finding a house in the Syracuse area, moving, her husband, I think, is a realtor so that will help her but still she has so many things on her plate.

The Athletic has her listed currently as the 9th best player in portal at this time, but what do they know. The have Molly Davis from Central Mich 6th. Watch both play several times and not even closer, Fair by mile, every day the better player.

Didn't see this posted. Of course we are all wondering where she's going to land. It seems a good bet that she is coming to SU. Perhaps joining her will be Georgia Woolley who also entered the portal. Her stats: Georgia Woolley (6-0 FR forward, Brisbane, Australia); 2021-22 stats: 14.6 PPG, 4.6 RPG, 73 steals; MAC Freshman of the Year.

Dyaisha Fair enters transfer portal, set to leave UB

One of the best to play in the UB women's basketball program is heading out and entering the transfer portal.
Author: Brian Chojnacki
Updated: 10:44 PM EDT March 28, 2022

BUFFALO, N.Y. — Two days after legendary UB women's basketball coach Felisha Legette-Jack announced she is heading home to coach the Syracuse women's basketball team, superstar junior guard Dyaisha Fair made it official on Twitter that she is leaving UB and entering the transfer portal.

Fair was the first player to accumulate 2,000 points in her career at UB, doing so as just a Junior earlier this month in the MAC tournament.: 5

She did not announce where she is going but much speculation has her following coach Jack to Syracuse.

She visited Cuse yesterday per her Instagram Story. FLJ was on her like a fly to manure lol.
Cuse4455, or anyone familiar with it, pardon the inconvenience, but where did you find that Instagram story? Staring me in the face, right?

Cuse4455, or anyone familiar with it, pardon the inconvenience, but where did you find that Instagram story? Staring me in the face, right?
When you go to their instagram in the upper left hand corner of their page there is a circle with a picture in it. Click on that and you will see a short pictorial of postings. Her post showed the court in the Melo Center. That's the "story".

Didn't see this posted. Of course we are all wondering where she's going to land. It seems a good bet that she is coming to SU. Perhaps joining her will be Georgia Woolley who also entered the portal. Her stats: Georgia Woolley (6-0 FR forward, Brisbane, Australia); 2021-22 stats: 14.6 PPG, 4.6 RPG, 73 steals; MAC Freshman of the Year.

Dyaisha Fair enters transfer portal, set to leave UB

One of the best to play in the UB women's basketball program is heading out and entering the transfer portal.
Author: Brian Chojnacki
Updated: 10:44 PM EDT March 28, 2022

BUFFALO, N.Y. — Two days after legendary UB women's basketball coach Felisha Legette-Jack announced she is heading home to coach the Syracuse women's basketball team, superstar junior guard Dyaisha Fair made it official on Twitter that she is leaving UB and entering the transfer portal.

Fair was the first player to accumulate 2,000 points in her career at UB, doing so as just a Junior earlier this month in the MAC tournament.: 5

She did not announce where she is going but much speculation has her following coach Jack to Syracuse.
Woolley is from same city as Tiana, so that could also be a plus. Those 2 would be a nice start to next year.

When you go to their instagram in the upper left hand corner of their page there is a circle with a picture in it. Click on that and you will see a short pictorial of postings. Her post showed the court in the Melo Center. That's the "story".
Thank you Legacy! this is a good day for SU BB, both womens and mens.

Was wondering if this shoe would drop. FLJ knows what she is doing.

Thank you Legacy! this is a good day for SU BB, both womens and mens.
Still can't find the instagram you said she visited SU! It's OK,
Was wondering if this shoe would drop. FLJ knows what she is doing.
Yes she does! Maybe we should consider her for JAB's job when he retires.?

Legacy provided the "story, " she was in the Melo center today or yesterday.

Last edited:
Still can't find the instagram you said she visited SU! It's OK,

Yes she does! Maybe we should consider her for JAB's job when he retires.?

Legacy provided the "story " she was in the Melo center today or yesterday.
The story changes. Old posts are deleted and new ones added. Right now her story is a picture of breakfast. ;)

The story changes. Old posts are deleted and new ones added. Right now her story is a picture of breakfast. ;)
If it's one of the pictures of breakfast like the football breakfast for FB players - she's coming to SU! Enjoy Miss Fair!

The Athletic has her listed currently as the 9th best player in portal at this time, but what do they know. The have Molly Davis from Central Mich 6th. Watch both play several times and not even closer, Fair by mile, every day the better player.
Her ability to beat people off the dribble is beyond impressive. She’s without a doubt an ACC caliber player.

Good morning, Dyaisha!

Nudge, nudge….

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I think she must be talking to others or she would have been part of this group. Not to say she won't at the end, but she is really good and may want to talk to Louisville, UConn or others who are probably interested in her.

I think she must be talking to others or she would have been part of this group. Not to say she won't at the end, but she is really good and may want to talk to Louisville, UConn or others who are probably interested in her.
I doubt very much that it's UConn as she would not start over Paige or Ducharme unless one of the drops to wing. Louisville is maxed on scholarships. She is a big follower of SCarolina players, not really sure on their roster.

I doubt very much that it's UConn as she would not start over Paige or Ducharme unless one of the drops to wing. Louisville is maxed on scholarships. She is a big follower of SCarolina players, not really sure on their roster.
Even with Emily leaving? I just used those as 2 general examples without really looking at the makeup of those teams. i think I was just trying to say she may look at some top 10 programs as we are not one...YET.

Even with Emily leaving? I just used those as 2 general examples without really looking at the makeup of those teams. i think I was just trying to say she may look at some top 10 programs as we are not one...YET.
yes, Lville has 2 new recruits and those with extra year returning. UConn was her dream school though, but I don't see it as a good fit and not sure Geno would allow her to jack 20 shots a game but they will lose Westbrook and Williams, just don't like UConn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom