Class of 2024 - G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23)

He was on my flight back through DC. Talked to him briefly and he had a great time in Upstate. Was very complimentary of the school and the game atmosphere.
[/QUOTE]

It's a good thing he didn't tell a random Syracuse fan on the plane home from his official visit that he wasn't coming here.

;)

Too far for JB to travel from the luxury box down to section 101. Another clear example of JB not putting in the work

Cuse!

Or maybe the hour they left with Red and Griff they went to see JB in the box with all the food. They did come back with a drink and a box of popcorn which I’m sure they didn’t wait in line for.

Ps: I know you’re joking but I’m sure a few believe what you said.

Or maybe the hour they left with Red and Griff they went to see JB in the box with all the food. They did come back with a drink and a box of popcorn which I’m sure they didn’t wait in line for.

Ps: I know you’re joking but I’m sure a few believe what you said.
yep, after a typed it, I reread and said maybe not a good joke as some will believe. let's hope we get this kid.

Cuse!

After the season?
I swear I saw he said something like a week ago about deciding before his senior season started but maybe I’m thinking of Williams?

I swear I saw he said something like a week ago about deciding before his senior season started but maybe I’m thinking of Williams?
He is only starting his junior season. So deciding after this season would be prior to his senior season.

He is only starting his junior season. So deciding after this season would be prior to his senior season.

That’s where I messed up.

Syracuse: “That relationship is going well. After the visit I see how I love the environment, love the coaches, the team itself and the way that they play. For that to be my first visit it set a standard in what I’m looking for in the next four that I take. Going forward if nobody reaches that standard that’s where I’ll probably end up going but we’ll see how the rest goes.”

“I would say I’ll make a decision no later then the beginning of my senior year,” he said. “It may be right after the season or I may take time to get to every school just in case I don’t take all five. After I do all that I’ll probably commit.”

Since when does Ok.State have blue in their uniforms? Swipe to see what I'm taking about...

Since when does Ok.State have blue in their uniforms? Swipe to see what I'm taking about...
I saw that earlier. I thought that they’re trying to look like the Thunder?

I understand this kid can really shoot, but is he athletic and get to the rim? We don’t need another only catch and shoot two guard. We need athletes that can shoot and create off the dribble for his teammates. I’m tired of finesse players who get bumped off the ball just by looking at them. We need more physical, athletic guys who defend and get after it. I guess that might describe a five star player, but I see a lot of them playing for other teams.

I understand this kid can really shoot, but is he athletic and get to the rim? We don’t need another only catch and shoot two guard. We need athletes that can shoot and create off the dribble for his teammates. I’m tired of finesse players who get bumped off the ball just by looking at them. We need more physical, athletic guys who defend and get after it. I guess that might describe a five star player, but I see a lot of them playing for other teams.
He is athletic, but I am not sure how physical he is.

Yeah, I hadn't seen anything prior to this about UK maybe having interest in Moore as well. That would not be good for SU's chances.

Kentucky’s John Calipari and Orlando Antigua were in attendance along with Seton Hall’s Shaheen Hollway and Van Macon of St. John’s. Carmelo Anthony was also on hand to watch his son Kiyan Anthony play for CTK.

Moore currently holds offers from Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Arkansas, Miami, UConn, Syracuse, Cal, and Notre Dame, among others.

He said Arkansas, Oklahoma State, and Syracuse were the three recruiting him the hardest at this time.

Moore does not currently have any visits planned but will start the process once the season ends.