Class of 2021 G/F John Camden (PA) Offered

JLine

2018 Cali Winner: Regular Season Record
Kid sure can stroke it. Great looking form. Good size to go along with the skills. Would be nice a top the zone.

jordville

All American

"JOHN CAMDEN IMPRESSES WITH SIZE & SHOOTING STROKE

Very few prospects on the East Coast are as hot as 6'7" Westtown School (PA) wing John Camden. Since the beginning of the school year, he has picked up offers from Miami (FL), Penn State, Syracuse, Temple & Xavier. However, his work ethic and hunger has remained, and it showed this past weekend. He was one of the hardest workers in drill stations, and took advantage of his time competing against other high-level prospects at High School Academy Camp. Now it's just a matter of which high-major school will offer next."

PauliePeppas

All American
Best part of wrapping up classes early like this 20 cycle is getting a huge head start on 21 and kids like this.

orangejunkie

Starter
Heard he left Westtown because of lack of playing time this past season. Not sure where he has surfaced. Team had enough fire power to pull off an upset of Brewster Academy which is loaded with D1 players...

Scott11

Walk On

Not a ton here but figured I'd pass it along. Hope the staff has kept up with him. Looks like a prospect we could use especially given his class year. Nice picture in the article!

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special

Not a ton here but figured I'd pass it along. Hope the staff has kept up with him. Looks like a prospect we could use especially given his class year. Nice picture in the article!

Good article. Looks like Noah and John are friends.

Basketball: Westtown guard John Camden piling up scholarship offers

Top Bottom