Class of 2021 - F John Camden (PA / Brewster) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 F John Camden (PA / Brewster)

Kid sure can stroke it. Great looking form. Good size to go along with the skills. Would be nice a top the zone.

"JOHN CAMDEN IMPRESSES WITH SIZE & SHOOTING STROKE

Very few prospects on the East Coast are as hot as 6'7" Westtown School (PA) wing John Camden. Since the beginning of the school year, he has picked up offers from Miami (FL), Penn State, Syracuse, Temple & Xavier. However, his work ethic and hunger has remained, and it showed this past weekend. He was one of the hardest workers in drill stations, and took advantage of his time competing against other high-level prospects at High School Academy Camp. Now it's just a matter of which high-major school will offer next."

Heard he left Westtown because of lack of playing time this past season. Not sure where he has surfaced. Team had enough fire power to pull off an upset of Brewster Academy which is loaded with D1 players...

Not a ton here but figured I'd pass it along. Hope the staff has kept up with him. Looks like a prospect we could use especially given his class year. Nice picture in the article!

Not a ton here but figured I'd pass it along. Hope the staff has kept up with him. Looks like a prospect we could use especially given his class year. Nice picture in the article!
64EHPJDUTBCIPE5NVTWMYY6GRI.jpg

Good article. Looks like Noah and John are friends.

Basketball: Westtown guard John Camden piling up scholarship offers

When I was on campus last spring I had heard he transferred. Maybe (hopefully) he is back...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom