Class of 2021 - G/F Sam Alajiki (Ireland/WV) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 G/F Sam Alajiki (Ireland/WV)

That was just like a kinda ‘excuse me,’ effortless poster.
Can he shoot?
Not sure. Honestly know nothing about the kid except for he just came over here in January and seems to be picking up intrest. Probably a kid that would of blownbup if he had this summers AAU to showcase himself. Looks to be athletically gifted. Need to do some more diggin on him to see what's out there.

Here are Sam's highlights from this past season at Beckley Prep IJN West Virginia (only stateside since January)...
Very athletic and aggressive.. gets up with ease (to block or dunk) and is powerful. He can shoot although is form isn't the best. Handle is a little loose. Listed as a shooting guard.. if he keeps growing and filling out I see him as more of a SF. Either way, he is overall a nice player who is under the radar now but with a high ceiling and will likely see more HM offers.

Last edited:
Here are Sam's highlights from this past season at Beckley Prep IJN West Virginia (only stateside since January)...
Very athletic and aggressive.. gets up with ease (to block or dunk) and is powerful. He can shoot although is form isn't the best. Handle is a little loose. Listed as a shooting guard.. if he keeps growing and filling out I see him as more of a SF. Either way, he is overall a nice player who is under the radar now but with a high ceiling and will likely see more HM offers.
Well, he handles the ball a lot more than I expected. Without knowing his percentages, he looks like a very confident outside shooter, which also surprised me. Intriguing player. I could easily see him ‘blowing up.’

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom