Class of 2018 - G Immanuel Quickley (MD) to Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 G Immanuel Quickley (MD) to Kentucky

OrangeSwag

Walk On
Quickley has attracted interest from schools such as Syracuse, Maryland, Cincinnati, Washington, and others.

The first thing that jumps out about Quickley is his incredible floor vision. Though he doesn’t fit the mold of a true point guard, Quickley has a great ability to see the court and is a more than willing passer. While Quickley can absolutely pass the ball, he also has the ability to really score. As a good athlete with a quick release and a tight handle, Quickley can create space for himself to get off his jumper. Also he is excellent getting to the rim, and as he gets more physically mature he is going to finish through contact very well.

Glad we are in on this kid early.
We have done alright with Baltimore recruits in the past.
;)

He is listed at 6'4 170. Got to think he adds at least a couple more inches and gets to that MCW/Frank Howard/Tyus size and he would be a menace at the top of the zone with that height. He posted a top ten yesterday and it looks like this kid is gonna be good based on the programs sniffing around:

Alphabetical Order: Cincinnatti Clemson DePaul Duke Maryland Miami Missouri North Carolina South Florida Syracuse Texas Virginia Washington

Well hopefully we are after Quinerly then. Probably will sign a grad transfer.

Hard to be in the top 7 when you never recruit the player.
Do you think that is because the staff wanted Quinerly more than Quickley. Or, maybe they figured they wouldn't have a shot? Or, maybe they got their names confused?

If the staff wants Quinerly, then they have a funny way of showing it so far.
Ugh, I liked this because I appreciate your information. But, damn that is not what anyone wants to hear. I want to hear that JB is boozing it up with Quinerly's parents and red is chilling with Naz Reid. I want our guys to get an apartment in NYC and spend all day cruising from one recruit to the next. Bring them Happy Meal's at their schools. Kids love that. If it is permitted, we don't want to go breaking any rules.

Gotta think now guard prospects need to be 6'3"-6'4" to fit our system for the foreseeable future...:(

Gotta think now guard prospects need to be 6'3"-6'4" to fit our system for the foreseeable future...:(
Yeah, so why not go after Quickley, he fits the mold perfectly. Show him how well MCW did here. Final Four and then Rookie of the Year.

Ugh, I liked this because I appreciate your information. But, damn that is not what anyone wants to hear. I want to hear that JB is boozing it up with Quinerly's parents and red is chilling with Naz Reid. I want our guys to get an apartment in NYC and spend all day cruising from one recruit to the next. Bring them Happy Meal's at their schools. Kids love that. If it is permitted, we don't want to go breaking any rules.

Homer 2.png

I think the perfect person for the open assistant coach position is Immanuel Quickley's mom. First of all, he would probably come here, and maybe even stay more than one year. Also, JB said in his press conference after the Ole Miss loss that guys didn't listen. Well, who doesn't listen to a mom, even when she isn't yours. Perfect fit. Except, we would be the one school who hired the parent and then the kid went somewhere else.

Yeah, so why not go after Quickley, he fits the mold perfectly. Show him how well MCW did here. Final Four and then Rookie of the Year.
Guess we can say we are "fashionablely late" to the party...

Nike, Adidas, or UA. Maryland seems to find their way into the final list of the top recruits too often. Yes, he's from MD. Gotta assume UK, or KU but I couldn't care less. Not sure why I replied.

Watch out for Miami also. They've been bringing in a few studs lately. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom