Class of 2018 - G Immanuel Quickley (MD) to Kentucky | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 G Immanuel Quickley (MD) to Kentucky

I'll hope for KU, I guess. UK could snake in if need be, but yeah, this one we should be rooting KU for sure. Carey is built for SU, so I have faith against any school. He is the prototypical PG for the Cuse. I'll even say it. He reminds me of Pearl.

Why the hate on Shai Alexander?;)
what-you-did-b7bhlm.jpg

Uk...Quade is going to have quite the competition next couple years. Supposedly Alexander has looked a lot better than him so far
Yeah, it's going to be interesting. The one knock on Quade, was that even though he is a fabulous floor leader, he isn't a top level athlete(pretty much what UK is used to running there). A great comparison I guess would be Ulis. He was great, but didn't get his stock high enough and I'm sure was politely asked to go pro(open up a roster spot).

Yeah, it's going to be interesting. The one knock on Quade, was that even though he is a fabulous floor leader, he isn't a top level athlete(pretty much what UK is used to running there). A great comparison I guess would be Ulis. He was great, but didn't get his stock high enough and I'm sure was politely asked to go pro(open up a roster spot).
This is laughable. Ulis was the best guard on his team both his freshman and sophomore year. He was legitimately a top 10 player in the country his sophomore year. SEC player of the year and defensive player of the year. SEC Tournament mvp. UK loved him.

This is laughable. Ulis was the best guard on his team both his freshman and sophomore year. He was legitimately a top 10 player in the country his sophomore year. SEC player of the year and defensive player of the year. SEC Tournament mvp. UK loved him.
All true, but he would've lost his starting spot to Fox had he returned for his Junior year. I'm not sure Cal had to ask him to leave, but there's no way Cal wanted him back. Think of the chemistry issues. He was ready to roll with Fox & Monk.

Any truth to this? I've seen it mentioned one or twice but I don't recall it ever being serious it out is in the driver's seat.
Rumor was he was very interested in us, but much like Matt Coleman and Isaiah Washington - we pretty much ignored him because of Quade. Would be super ironic if Shai ends up being better than Quade while their both on the same team

I'm not saying he wasn't an incredible player. He was all that and more, but there's no way Fox sits behind anyone. If he wasn't directly told, I'm sure he got the hint.

I'm not saying he wasn't an incredible player. He was all that and more, but there's no way Fox sits behind anyone. If he wasn't directly told, I'm sure he got the hint.
I really don't think so. Ulis as a sophomore was better than Fox as a frosh, and as a junior, he would definitely have been better. It's also not like UK hasn't rolled with 2 top pgs in the past as well. Wall and Bledsoe, Harrison and Ulis.

I'm sure Calipari knew Ulis would likely go pro, but there's no chance that he benches the SEC Player of the Year if he returns for a junior season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom