Class of 2018 - SG/SF Jeenathan Williams (NY) to Buffalo | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG/SF Jeenathan Williams (NY) to Buffalo

Yes please. Talk about a perfect guy to have on your roster. Great piece.

Video of City Rocks EYBL teams (mostly 17u) who have Syracuse offers (Williams and Stewart) and potential targets at practice from New Recruit Media LLC

Marquette and Florida State are the two other teams to watch here as of now
I would NOT be upset if Mr Williams were a part of our 2018 Class. To me, he seems underrated. I love that he's left handed (LOVE) and that he is physically mature for his age. And most Rochester preps have beared solid fruit for this program. Who was the last disappointment from The Flower City? Mike Sheehey 35 years ago? Okay, maybe Tony Scott I suppose.

I would NOT be upset if Mr Williams were a part of our 2018 Class. To me, he seems underrated. I love that he's left handed (LOVE) and that he is physically mature for his age. And most Rochester preps have beared solid fruit for this program. Who was the last disappointment from The Flower City? Mike Sheehey 35 years ago? Okay, maybe Tony Scott I suppose.
Chino, unfortunately.

Williams and Jones are two wings in the same class and the same size. The staff has evaluated Williams and likes his game. Hopefully they get both to the Elite camp offer Jones and we wind up with one of them before they leave.

I could definitely see Williams as a 2 and Jones as a potential 3...or Jones starts and Williams 6th man or even flipping them and jones goes 2 and Williams a 3

I could definitely see Williams as a 2 and Jones as a potential 3...or Jones starts and Williams 6th man or even flipping them and jones goes 2 and Williams a 3

As long as you have a legit PG then I could see them playing together at the 2 and 3. That said a lot of these so called tall guards in highschool don't translate to guard to well at the D1 level. I haven't seen enough of Williams to try and make that judgement call though.