Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

That move actually reminds me of what I saw McDaniels doing for UW vs Baylor. If he can do this vs elite competition in college this kid will be a matchup nightmare. He also won't be spending many years playing college ball.

If we add IJ to go with, the pain from the UVA game and what we see this year will be worth it for what we could be next year.

I wouldn't care if none of our guards can dunk. Create of the dribble, hit open shots, play good-great defense.
Agreed. But when you playing against better athletes all of those things become much harder to do, and if the defense doesn't have worry about your bigs it becauses almost impossible.

any word on if Kadary plans to sign during the November window?

I just noticed our cuse legend took the time to congratulate K on his commitment. Pretty cool!
Screenshot_20191110-222437_Instagram.jpg

We got mauled on the boards when we were good. The difference between Syracuse being good and average has to do with offense, not rebounding.
Depends on what good era you're talking about. In the DC and Seikely days we were an excellent rebounding team. With Melo and Warrick we did well too.

I wish we would put Melo on staff. I know he wants a shot in the nba but he would BOOST our recruiting so much