Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Probably has 4 years of college to do before he can join the staff.
or two unless requirements have changed. troy weaver was on staff with an associates degree.

Great to hear. I assume we're also expecting Woody's today?

Yay now we don’t have to hear the weirdos in here complaining every day about how he’s gonna blow up and if he doesn’t sign early we’ll lose him!

Yeah, instead - now we'll hear the weirdos complaining that he's going to pull a Bazley and jump straight to the D-League rather than play college hoops. :rolleyes:

I was undecided to even post this because honestly it's annoying with folks sending passive aggressive digs in threads and I really understand why folks don't post insider info anymore...

But my good friend is who is EXTREMELY hooked up in the NYC hoop scene and a certain someone has played for his team...he told me that he doesn't think KR is going to be eligible. His grades are that bad and before the brewster thing, he was going to go juco to get everything straighten out. I argued with him about how Brewster doesn't mess around with grades and one thing JB doesn't f around here is grades too but he wouldn't just say this to say it...FWIW!!
I just texted him saying KR signed his NLI but yeah, I hope it isn't true and we're in the clear

I was undecided to even post this because honestly it's annoying with folks sending passive aggressive digs in threads and I really understand why folks don't post insider info anymore...

But my good friend is who is EXTREMELY hooked up in the NYC hoop scene and a certain someone has played for his team...he told me that he doesn't think KR is going to be eligible. His grades are that bad and before the brewster thing, he was going to go juco to get everything straighten out. I argued with him about how Brewster doesn't mess around with grades and one thing JB doesn't f around here is grades too but he wouldn't just say this to say it...FWIW!!
I just texted him saying KR signed his NLI but yeah, I hope it isn't true and we're in the clear
Delete this !!

sweet!

There was talk about it already. I think his coach even mentioned it in a interview briefly. Hope they have it all straightened out.

Brewster coach even said he has work to do. Did say he did expect him to do it.

Brewster coach even said he has work to do. Did say he did expect him to do it.
From what I understand there is not much else to do. Basketball and school work

He signed this morning

Attachments

• 342A07F2-192E-44E3-8034-D39641F55A99.png
    342A07F2-192E-44E3-8034-D39641F55A99.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 95