Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Kooks in orange is a good look for 2020...
Screenshot_20200526-102507_Instagram.jpg

Seems odd to me that such a drastic jump resulted in almost no change in his composite ranking. He still feels too low to me even after this jump
I need you or Jordy or someone to come up with a past SU-Kadary comparison. I see him mainly as a PG ... a guy that can bring the ball up, run the offense and penetrate (wicked cross-over) but isn't necessarily a slasher or volume scorer (Dion). If anything, he's very patient in the half-court and doesn't get sped-up (Tyler Ennis). He also has great size up top and can get to the rim and finish (Gbinije/MCW), and is strong enough to play through contact (Edelin/Lazz Sims).

Help me out here.

Last edited:
I need you or Jordy or someone to come up with a past SU-Kadary comparison. I see him mainly as a PG ... a guy that can bring the ball up and run the offense (wicked cross-over) but isn't a slasher or volume scorer like Dion. In fact, he's very patient in the half-court and doesn't get sped-up (Tyler Ennis). He also has great size up top and can get to the rim and finish (MCW), and is very strong and plays through contact (Edelin/Lazz Sims).

Help me out here.

How about Scoop?

How about Scoop?
He has some elements of scoop (moxy, handle and playmaking). But he's 4 inches taller (at least) and isn't afraid to score inside. The only one I can come up with is Gbinije (hopefully Kadary can shoot as well).

I need you or Jordy or someone to come up with a past SU-Kadary comparison. I see him mainly as a PG ... a guy that can bring the ball up, run the offense and penetrate (wicked cross-over) but isn't necessarily a slasher or volume scorer (Dion). If anything, he's very patient in the half-court and doesn't get sped-up (Tyler Ennis). He also has great size up top and can get to the rim and finish (Gbinije/MCW), and is strong enough to play through contact (Edelin/Lazz Sims).

Help me out here.
I see Brandon Triche with a better handle, sprinkle in Devo’s penetration.

... brought this up somewhere the other day and everyone shot it down lol. With the system all f’d up right now things are gonna change. Kadary will have a lot easier time of qualifying potentially. Also that note about reclassifying players could be big if we can find a ‘21 big to reclassify and fill the hole.

Prophetic!