Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

I’m typically not the pessimist, but getting UConn’s sloppy seconds for this guy while they stole our “girl” doesn’t sit right with me.
Need IJ to save this cycle. Sorry but no two ways around it

I’m typically not the pessimist, but getting UConn’s sloppy seconds for this guy while they stole our “girl” doesn’t sit right with me.
The staff doesn’t care about UConn...

that being said, UConn is still going after him so even with Dre aboard they still want him

Hahahahaha “sloppy seconds” was my first thought too.

That being said if the staff want him...

Has a nice handle, would like to see more of his passing skills rather than forcing shots against inferior competition. Looks a little slow and the form on his jumper doesn't look good.

Ron Patterson redux? Seems pretty good at a lot of things but not elite at any one thing. I like that he's from Brooklyn and is "long." If we get I.J., he's a better fit for the class than Andre Jackson, IMO.

Last edited:
i'm not saying anything about andre, but it is curious that while andre was slowly falling down the rankings index this summer, kadary was rocketing up it such that now they are the bookends of the 70-100 section
##compare.jpg

i'm not saying anything about andre, but it is curious that while andre was slowly falling down the rankings index this summer, kadary was rocketing up it such that now they are the bookends of the 70-100 section
View attachment 170996

Very interesting, obviously offers have things to do with it, is that the reason?

Has a nice handle, would like to see more of his passing skills rather than forcing shots against inferior competition. Looks a little slow and the form on his jumper doesn't look good.
this guy probably thought lebron didn’t look good either so not much to see here guys

Maybe it's just me and my mind is just trying to rationalize everything but he kind of reminds me a little of Julius Hodge in high school. Athletic, 6'6ish, skinny, active defensively, slightly odd release, ok handle but nothing crazy. Pretty ironic.

this guy probably thought lebron didn’t look good either so not much to see here guys

I'm pretty good at evaluating players, go through my history. One guy I flopped on was Lydon and I owned it.

You were probably on board with Chinoso and Buss Patterson.

What a stupid post.

this kid was never going to UConn, whether they were attempting to recruit him is irrelevant. He's a better prospect than Jackson.