Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

If there is a scholarship available the kid is a take and it is not even close.

Dre def would have fit our wing mold better but youre crazy to think that a 30 spot rank difference this deep in a class means a substantial difference.
i don't that's why i lumped them together as bookends in the same category

second of all, i don't care about the ratings at all. if jb & co think he's worth a scholly, then by definition he is

i don't that's why i lumped them together as bookends in the same category

second of all, i don't care about the ratings at all. if jb & co think he's worth a scholly, then by definition he is
I wasnt trying to call you out specifically here that’s my bad.

When I evaluate what I think of a kid I tend to watch him play and not just base my opinion on his existing offers
Not arguing...just sayin'...take that quote to the football recruiting board. The "offers matters" guys would have a fit...lol

Richmond named his final 4, then shot up in the rankings, then re opened his recruitment. I expect bigger offers to come soon especially at Brewster

If you look at his entire list of offers, they are nothing to write home about. I would pass and look for someone better.

They aren’t? FSU offered him and last I knew they’ve been pretty good.

So have our historical rivals in UConn, Georgetown and Seton Hall.

I watched his highlight film and like his game. He is a good shooter, nice handle, and pretty explosive. Compared to Jackson i would say he is a better basketball player but Jackson is more athletic. Im sick that we lost Jackson but we might just end up with a better player. In todays game guys have to be able to shoot. Im sure that Jackson will improve but he has a long way to go. This kid has a natural shot and he can take it to the rack. Hope we can land him.

Richmond reminds me a lot of Shae Gilgous-Alexander (sp?). Not a spectacular athlete but very good at a lot of things. His handle/passing look accomplished and probably improving and his shot confidence is high. He would be a good get for the top of the zone.

Read it somewhere else that he is a swiss army knife and thought the exact same thing. Kid does a little bit of everything and with his size/strength can fill a lot of needs. I like that hes a NY kid and has that dog mentality that we've lacked. Kid has just started to get some recognition and will only continue to do so at Brewster. I say bring him in Griff! (Alongside Isaiah of course)

Richmond named his final 4, then shot up in the rankings, then re opened his recruitment. I expect bigger offers to come soon especially at Brewster

He already had big offers which leads to me ask what are his grades like? Regardless of what people may think of NYC basketball, the CHSAA and PSAL still offer some of the best competition in the country. He wasn't playing against a bunch of bums who'll never sniff the college level in any capacity. The high school he went to isn't known for its academics and was closed down at one point. I raised this same issue about Cockburn and Anthony going to Oak Hill from CTK and Molloy respectively.

After some quick research looks like he graduated high school in the spring and this will be a post-grad. Richmond reclassed to '19 but jumped back to '20. Smart move as he's picked up a bunch of offers since doing so.

He looks like he belongs on Cleveland State. On that team that beat us.

When it's all said and done I bet Richmond will be ranked higher than Jackson in the final class rankings for 2020!

He’s top 100, trending up and Oregon offered him. Your post is silly.
We don’t need another guy to play the top of the zone. We already have five guards. He’s not big enough to play the bottom of the zone. People keep complaining about finishing in the middle/back of the ACC. This kid will not change this, especially when the top of the ACC keep brining in five star players. He’s not a difference maker. Who loses a scholarship for this kid?

We don’t need another guy to play the top of the zone. We already have five guards. He’s not big enough to play the bottom of the zone. People keep complaining about finishing in the middle/back of the ACC. This kid will not change this, especially when the top of the ACC keep brining in five star players. He’s not a difference maker. Who loses a scholarship for this kid?
Yes he is a tweener but if we Land IJ he could play the 3.
I see him as a solid 2, backup 3, and 1. Last point if we go man on D he would be fine.

by his sophomore season, at least one of those guards will be gone. by his junior year it is certain that 3 will be gone

by his sophomore season, at least one of those guards will be gone. by his junior year it is certain that 3 will be gone
SU also has offers out to guards in the next two classes too.

And yet...the staff sees it different.
Better lodge a malpractice complaint or something since you seem to know best.
Meanwhile, I’ll leave it to the compensated staff, y’know, the ones who get paid to know this isht ...and not the many “Johnny-one-notes” of the message board variety, thank you very much! Jmho