Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Clown post. Cue your alter ego jdubs in 3...2...1

It was a joke clearly... But thanks for the laugh. Great to know I have an alter ego though. I'm gonna have to meet him someday.

His handle is the antithesis of "loose," by any definition. Of all the things to be worried about with this incoming recruit, his ability to handle the ball should be last on the list.

What are all the other things?

Lol apparently I make a joke and you are supposed to follow?? I mean nice to meet you alter ego!!
The two sides of your personality should never interact. If/when they do, a level of psychosis yet unseen is about to be unleashed.

The two sides of your personality should never interact. If/when they do, a level of psychosis yet unseen is about to be unleashed.

Well then if that can equate to special powers then I am extremely bullish on our hoops team's future. Very bullish.

Well then if that can equate to special powers then I am extremely bullish on our hoops team's future. Very bullish.
But, abilities so powerful don’t last. You will shine above all others, until you implode. Just ask Cusehulk. If only you could.

But, abilities so powerful don’t last. You will shine above all others, until you implode. Just ask Cusehulk. If only you could.

So it's kind of like a more typical Syracuse season then. Off to a fast start followed by the February swoon. I will be sure to exit stage left before implosion occurs.

Lol apparently I make a joke and you are supposed to follow?? I mean nice to meet you alter ego!!
You guys are better than Abbott and Costello with computers in the same room. I must admit you always have each others backs.

You guys are better than Abbott and Costello with computers in the same room. I must admit you always have each others backs.

You are clearly lost in your own world. This support we have of one another is foreign to me. I'd like to see actual evidence.

You are clearly lost in your own world. This support we have of one another is foreign to me. I'd like to see actual evidence.
I've said my piece, so I'll remind you in the future. So I expect crickets, either way the nonsense stops.

I've said my piece, so I'll remind you in the future. So I expect crickets, either way the nonsense stops.

I still have not one clue what you are talking about or what nonsense you are referencing. Not one thing you have said makes an ounce of sense to anyone but you.

From The Athletic this morning.

The improvement and commitment is really exciting to read about.

Others have made the comparison as have I but when I see this mix of SGA- it really excited me on Kadary. SGA wasn't the prettiest shooter either. Similar abilities, and similar rankings.

I remember reading a post on here awhile back about how Kadary has 5 star talent. While I disagree about talent level currently, the kid will shock some people. No way he stays beyond 3 years

I remember reading a post on here awhile back about how Kadary has 5 star talent. While I disagree about talent level currently, the kid will shock some people. No way he stays beyond 3 years

5 star talent and 5 star impact certainly don't always align. With a stable of shooters and athletes it is intriguing what Kadary might be able to accomplish early on. I'll eat crow unhappily but I really think this kid will flourish.

I’m very bullish on Kadary. Best recruit since Battle.
I’m gonna catch c rap for this and I attended same high school as Battle. Battle was a very good individual player but I don’t think he incorporated and made his teammates better. He carried a lot on his shoulders.

I’m gonna catch c rap for this and I attended same high school as Battle. Battle was a very good individual player but I don’t think he incorporated and made his teammates better. He carried a lot on his shoulders.

Yup. And nothing wrong with him doing that. JB should recruited better

Boys are in town
Screenshot_20200705-223815_Instagram.jpg