Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

This is why it would be important for the NCAA to establish a firm window for silent verbals, maybe it could be during a quiet period.
It could be there already is and we just haven't heard about it. Hopefully this case isn't a violation that lands us on double secret probation.

I posted the reason earlier in the thread.
Took the hint and went back to reread your "reason".
Seems like we're waiting on a visit, maybe a tete'-a-tete' with JB first, before we pull the trigger.
If so, then its just a matter of a couple of days before this is finalized.
Meanwhile, back to our regularly scheduled "FreakoutSpeculationlapalooza"! ;)

giphy.gif
I was a passenger on a plane that did this once and it was terrifying. We were landing in Charlotte and the descent was going all wrong, plane was weaving in midair and canting left and right... we touch down for a split second then immediately take back off into the air. Then we circled around in the air for like 45 minutes before attempting to land again... this time successfully but still awkwardly. Pretty sure the pilot was trying to sober up while we circled. Awful experience.

I was a passenger on a plane that did this once and it was terrifying. We were landing in Charlotte and the descent was going all wrong, plane was weaving in midair and canting left and right... we touch down for a split second then immediately take back off into the air. Then we circled around in the air for like 45 minutes before attempting to land again... this time successfully but still awkwardly. Pretty sure the pilot was trying to sober up while we circled. Awful experience.
Been there.
Was attempting a landing in Addis-Ababa, Ethiopia, in wet windy weather.
We touched down & skidded sideways, but thankfully the pilot was able to regain control and get us back in the air. 2nd time was the charm but still a really hard, almost violent landing that shook everybody up.
Found religion that day!!

Pretty sure the pilot was trying to sober up while we circled.
or clean up

i had a similar experience on a commuter flight into dfw during a rainstorm.

Peep who is guarding Kadary a few times in these clips. None other then Mr. Andre Jackson...I know it's just highlights (and I'm sure AJs highlights from this game were nice too) but it looks like Kadary gave him the business. At one point he about broke AJs ankles and blew by him like he was standing still. Just thought it was funny considering the way this is playing out.

Happened to me once about 20 years ago in Miami. I was sitting next to another pilot for that airline when it happened. We never actually hit, we were about 50 feet from touching down and the pilot gassed it.

The other pilot siting next to me says “oh, that’s not good.”

When i asked what happened, he guessed that it was likely another plane was landing / or taking off and that somehow an Air Traffic Controller messed up.

He is going to be better than Andre.
Anything can happen, Who knows which will be better. Time will tell.

I think that Kadry will be a great addition just like Andre would have been. I believe everyone was hoping for Andre to commit to Syracuse because of his talent and of his vocal enthusiasm as a Syracuse fan and his belief in his friends that were on the team.

Both players have the potential to grow into real good players provided that they are coached right and are given opportunities to play and excel.

There are not 99 better high schoolers in his class.