Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Not sure I follow. Kadary literally wanted to commit to us instantly and already tried too but needs to visit first and now it would make sense for someone like him to wait until spring? Isaiah has a final 3 and it would ONLY make sense for him to wait to see what UKs incoming class ends up being.(They just got a commitment from Devin Askew tonight 2021 recruit but pretty much everyone is saying he will reclass and end up 2020 giving them 5 commits already for next year if he does reclass) it's not looking like a smart move for him to go to UK unless he wants to take a chance with his playing time with a team loaded with 5 star talent next year. That leaves his 2 other choices of cuse/bama and that should be pretty easy to decide and doesnt seem like it would take until spring to decide that. I think it was already said he wants to get it done in a reasonable time frame. I guess I just dont get why you think it makes sense for these 2 guys to wait it out? You keep saying things change like you know something?

Just take him at his word...he doesn't know anything. ;)

Not sure I follow. Kadary literally wanted to commit to us instantly and already tried too but needs to visit first and now it would make sense for someone like him to wait until spring? Isaiah has a final 3 and it would ONLY make sense for him to wait to see what UKs incoming class ends up being.(They just got a commitment from Devin Askew tonight 2021 recruit but pretty much everyone is saying he will reclass and end up 2020 giving them 5 commits already for next year if he does reclass) it's not looking like a smart move for him to go to UK unless he wants to take a chance with his playing time with a team loaded with 5 star talent next year. That leaves his 2 other choices of cuse/bama and that should be pretty easy to decide and doesnt seem like it would take until spring to decide that. I think it was already said he wants to get it done in a reasonable time frame. I guess I just dont get why you think it makes sense for these 2 guys to wait it out? You keep saying things change like you know something?

pretty sure isaiah and his dad said he will decide shortly after the bama visit. That could change but no reason to expect something else.

Strange Recruitment. Still no report of a visit set up? What the heck is going on here??
Personally I don’t think the “has to visit first” narrative is a good explanation, given it’s been 2 weekends with him no news of him on campus. Maybe it could be the scholarship situation with IJ (but seems weird they would’ve taken Andre earlier), also hypothetically if no one leaves early then Buddy could just go off scholarship? So doesn’t seem like that situation to me

Extremely strange recruitment. Maybe a coach from another team called him after and he’s having second thoughts? Could be anything, weird it’s so silent though

Personally I don’t think the “has to visit first” narrative is a good explanation, given it’s been 2 weekends with him no news of him on campus. Maybe it could be the scholarship situation with IJ (but seems weird they would’ve taken Andre earlier), also hypothetically if no one leaves early then Buddy could just go off scholarship? So doesn’t seem like that situation to me

Extremely strange recruitment. Maybe a coach from another team called him after and he’s having second thoughts? Could be anything, weird it’s so silent though
I'm not worried.