Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Edit:
"The list of players that attended Brewster and then went on to Syracuse include C.J. Fair, Chris McCullough, Taurean Thompson, Ron Patterson and Buddy Boeheim."

Ron Patterson :rolleyes:

He was close.

Edit:
"The list of players that attended Brewster and then went on to Syracuse include C.J. Fair, Chris McCullough, Taurean Thompson, Ron Patterson and Buddy Boeheim."

Ron Patterson :rolleyes:
Did he legally change his last name to Richardson? Or is he related to Malachi. If so we have the inside track.

Bout time! Fire up the coffee machine JB...although from the sounds of it I'm not sure any closing is even neccessary. Let's wrap this up and focus on Isaiah!
And fire up the fax machine. Signing day must be the only time anyone still uses a fax. If that's reality. Anyways hope we put on a good show Saurday.

Why does that matter? We want both of them right?
The overriding mystery (to me) in this whole thing is it appears the staff can only take Kadary if IJ goes elsewhere. But then I wonder what would have happened if Andre wanted to come? Would we have told Isaiah no? Or would we have had an extra scholarship for Andre but not Kadary?

The overriding mystery (to me) in this whole thing is it appears the staff can only take Kadary if IJ goes elsewhere. But then I wonder what would have happened if Andre wanted to come? Would we have told Isaiah no? Or would we have had an extra scholarship for Andre but not Kadary?

The numbers always work themselves out.

If we have the opportunity land both Richmond and IJ, we'll take them both.

The numbers always work themselves out.

If we have the opportunity land both Richmond and IJ, we'll take them both.
I agree, just the whole way this has gone fine has been so weird

We NEVER have 13 real scholly players. When's the last time? Not worried at all about a scholly crunch. Even if we get both, highly doubtful we end up at a full 13.

Why does that matter? We want both of them right?

I'm guessing that its a transcript issue. Kadary's interest in SU is so recent that there hasn't been time to get his paperwork reviewed and make sure he is on a path to be academically qualified. This buys time to figure that out.

I'm guessing that its a transcript issue. Kadary's interest in SU is so recent that there hasn't been time to get his paperwork reviewed and make sure he is on a path to be academically qualified. This buys time to figure that out.
Is that typically part of the process?

May be the case, but he never being on campus was never going to be an accepted commit by JB.

Last edited:
I know it’s Brewster and not Findlay or the Weitsman Center For Children Who Can Play Basketball Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too but I would think that the staff would still want to fondue dillegence on his grades as well.