Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

fondue diligence.

4FEB7688-5B09-47F5-B9CE-F0ED15BE5190.gif

I know it’s Brewster and not Findlay or the Weitsman Center For Children Who Can Play Basketball Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too but I would think that the staff would still want to fondue dillegence on his grades as well.
It was simply he needed to visit before committing, but I'm sure they double checked the grades

[QUOTE="jordville, post: 3149030, member: 3388
[/QUOTE]
Are they the Daemon Deacons?

+1 for a Sam's chicken land reference. I remember ordering from there a ton when I worked in east Syracuse off carrier circle. Best chicken around.
Chicken is amazing, I'm a sucker for the philly cheese steak, and those fries are the bomb. I just got into town yesterday, going to have to head down there tomorrow for lunch.

Chicken is amazing, I'm a sucker for the philly cheese steak, and those fries are the bomb. I just got into town yesterday, going to have to head down there tomorrow for lunch.
Is Sam's Chicken Land related in any way to Sal's Bird Land?

F”@&$ yeah this is a cheese thread now.

Jk KADARAY RICHMOND GUYS
Lighten Up Francis.
To be honest, I love the meanderings and seeing where people take these threads. Its entertaining.

Last edited:
What's the chances he eats at Dinosaur this weekend? At least we have beautiful weather here in CNY unlike Alabama this time of year.

Screenshot_20191025-182800_Instagram.jpg