Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

What a stupid post.

this kid was never going to UConn, whether they were attempting to recruit him is irrelevant. He's a better prospect than Jackson.

Unless he signs somewhere else then everyone will say he's garbage.

Looks like on the Addidas AAU circuit he averaged 10pts, 3 rebounds, 3 assists in about 18 min a game

Staff must think we will have some early departures after this season?

Well, it’s either Hughes or Quincy — or both. I’d bet it on Hughes, but barring an extraordinary year, he goes undrafted and will head overseas.

I like this offer. Strange that someone wouldn’t want a top 100 kid because he had a Yukon offer and some people thought he might go there even if he never said that. I think we need more athletic combo guards to go with Buddy and JG3 going forward. Also if we go small they could play the 3 if they are in the 6’5 range which this kid is. I’m not going to compare him to Andre or talk Andre down because he isn’t coming. I loved Andre’s athleticism and ability to defend, rebound and attack the rim. Really gave us something we don’t have right now.

i'm curious about this . . . . article, which is only 6 weeks old, has him trimming his list to 4 and says he intends to keep it at that number

is there any indication that the syracuse offer has changed his mind on this?

i'm curious about this . . . . article, which is only 6 weeks old, has him trimming his list to 4 and says he intends to keep it at that number

is there any indication that the syracuse offer has changed his mind on this?
He did come out recently and say he was reopening his recruitment completely. This was after he named a final 4 but before Cuse offered

Lmao if uconn fans acted like they
We're turning up our noses at Top 100 kids now?
uconn is acting like they won a natty after landing a top 60 kid when at this point we should all know how wrong these rankings are all the time and the difference between 60 and 90 is basically nothing.

let’s not act like uconn.

i'm not saying anything about andre, but it is curious that while andre was slowly falling down the rankings index this summer, kadary was rocketing up it such that now they are the bookends of the 70-100 section
View attachment 170996
Do we not have a large enough sample size to know now that the ratings this deep in a class are often garbage in retrospect?

Dre def would have fit our wing mold better but youre crazy to think that a 30 spot rank difference this deep in a class means a substantial difference.

If you look at his entire list of offers, they are nothing to write home about. I would pass and look for someone better.

Andy Rautins didn’t have many offers. He turned out ok. There’s others if you’d like me to keep going. Trust the staff. They know a little something about evaluating talent
We don’t need another wing guard and this guy isn’t big enough to play the back line of the zone.

A big hmm. I like this kid's game. He reminds me of MCW in his length, with some Mike G qualities as was mentioned. My favorite part though is that his crossver and hesitation moves are shades of Dion. He is quick on the trigger after creating space with the dribble. Smooth finisher too. Again that is highlight based but this is an interesting development.

i'm not saying anything about andre, but it is curious that while andre was slowly falling down the rankings index this summer, kadary was rocketing up it such that now they are the bookends of the 70-100 section
View attachment 170996
This is a graphic example of one kid who is an early bloomer verses another kids who is a late bloomer. No one knows how either one will continue to develop. Rankings are far from an exact science! These kids are all still developing both physically and mentally.

in their respective single syracuse seasons, hughes'turnover percentage was notably higher than whites, his 3 pt shooting pct 40 points lower. rebounding rates were roughly the same as was steal pct. hughes did have a higher block pct.
Yea, but Eli was only a sophomore last year (and he injured for part of his freshman year). Andrew White was a grad transfer. Different levels of experience. Both are good players, imo.

Last edited:
Andy Rautins didn’t have many offers. He turned out ok. There’s others if you’d like me to keep going. Trust the staff. They know a little something about evaluating talent

and how many guys without many offers turned out to be duds? 1000? 5000? 10,000? Cherry pick 1 and act like thats usual, ok.

and how many guys without many offers turned out to be duds? 1000? 5000? 10,000? Cherry pick 1 and act like thats usual, ok.

How many top 50 kids turned out to be duds? I’m just saying that we really have no idea how a certain kid is going to pan out whether he has 1 offer or 50. Trust the staff and they’re judgment.

How many top 50 kids turned out to be duds? I’m just saying that we really have no idea how a certain kid is going to pan out whether he has 1 offer or 50. Trust the staff and they’re judgment.

I do/did until plan Bs & Cs started to become common instead of rare.