Class of 2024 - G Kayleigh Heckel (NY) Verbal to USC | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Kayleigh Heckel (NY) Verbal to USC

CoopSwoop

2nd String
5-8 Guard from Port Chester. FLG offered her scholarship before she started high school. FLG recently liked her post, so think she's still on FLG's radar.
1650597077040.png

holy smokes

"Kayleigh Heckel, soon to start 9th grade, was offered a scholarship by UB Women's Basketball Coach Felisha Legette-Jack. Heckel has played one year of varsity basketball at Port Chester, NY where she averaged ... get this ... 27.5 points per game ... as an eight grader!!"

Holy smokes, indeed!!

She's playing against varsity girls, and is by far the best player on the floor.
Has in the gym range. And is breaking ankles and dropping dimes, when she's not dribbling thru and Euro-stepping around an entire team.
As an 8th grader.

Stephanie Curry. ;)

#1 KAYLEIGH HECKEL PORT CHESTER HS, PORT CHESTER, NY
Kayleigh averaged 34.2 pts pg, 11.1 rebounds pg, 5.6 assists pg & 55 three pointers. Kayleigh averaged 10.4 steals pg. Madi was on the list with 10.7 rebounds pg. ICYMI: Final stats from the 2021-22 season.

#1 KAYLEIGH HECKEL PORT CHESTER HS, PORT CHESTER, NY
Kayleigh averaged 34.2 pts pg, 11.1 rebounds pg, 5.6 assists pg & 55 three pointers. Kayleigh averaged 10.4 steals pg. Madi was on the list with 10.7 rebounds pg. ICYMI: Final stats from the 2021-22 season.

She averaged 55 3 pointers? :p

She averaged 55 3 pointers? :p
I think they meant 55 for the season. HUDL, MAX, & 247 leave a hell of a lot out or have nothing at all, can't get the ht & wt right on a single recruit. They leave you guessing which in my evals doesn't help one --ing bit.:rolleyes:

Anyone know what AAU team she’s on and her stats there? TY

team Exodus NYC, i think
Thank you. Just found her - she played for the Empire State Blue Flames AAU team last year - not sure if she’s staying there or moving this year.

Some players, get a lot of attention and think they are too big for SU. Stanford is an iconic program, Tennessee...what have hey done since Pat Summit left? USC...Alabama.. have big names... that's it.
Tennesee has made the NCAA every year since 1982, I call that something. USC has some high recruits coming, it's Alabama that doesn't fit. We need to move up the ACC, get to the tournament and players will come.

Some players, get a lot of attention and think they are too big for SU. Stanford is an iconic program, Tennessee...what have hey done since Pat Summit left? USC...Alabama.. have big names... that's it.
Some kids want to go away to school, try something new. Calling out the young lady for thinking “she is too big” for SU is uncalled for.
The one thing SU has that those schools do not is cold and snowy winters.

Some kids want to go away to school, try something new. Calling out the young lady for thinking “she is too big” for SU is uncalled for.
The one thing SU has that those schools do not is cold and snowy winters.
And some kids think they are too big for SU ..or Su is too small for them. I didn't call her out, I made a general statement, I don't know if it fits her or not. It is interesting you site weather, I do think ,weather is a factor for kids in the North East, but many on this thread, don't seem to agree...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom