Class of 2024 - G Keira Scott (VA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (3/8/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Keira Scott (VA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (3/8/23)

Nice. So if the facilities, the school, the academics and the conference are the same, it looks like coaches can make a difference in recruiting. Who knew?

You should remember her father. George Scott the RB from Bville who went to SU. I knew George because that’s during the time I coached there. George is now a lawyer.

You should remember her father. George Scott the RB from Bville who went to SU. I knew George because that’s during the time I coached there. George is now a lawyer.

Holy schnikes!

We finally landed an impact legacy croot?!!!

Let’s hope this breaks the seal, and we can finally get legacies for other sports as well.

Cough, cough- football, we’re looking at you- cough cough.

Keira,​

5EC67532-52CC-478D-BADA-FD9DA9DFAF5D.jpeg

Guess she isn’t headed to IMG. Funny that it’s associated with UCF seeing the logo.

Guess she isn’t headed to IMG. Funny that it’s associated with UCF seeing the logo.
DME is run by the Panaggio Family, a huge basketball name in early 70's in Monroe Co. Their father was coach at Brockport before becoming a long time coach in the CBA. Both of his sons Dan and Mike played for him and the brothers co'founded DME. So they have their roots in WNY so hope they become a pipeline for us.

OMG I coached George in rec basketball when he was young and I had just moved to Bville. Wow. He stood out to me (or his parents did) because they held him out of a game or two for not doing his homework. Kid was bound for success.

OMG I coached George in rec basketball when he was young and I had just moved to Bville. Wow. He stood out to me (or his parents did) because they held him out of a game or two for not doing his homework. Kid was bound for success.

Small world isn’t it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom