G-men looks like garbage | Syracusefan.com

G-men looks like garbage

Guinness

Living Legend
How they can be losing to Rex Grossman is beyond me.

Too many injuries.

Eagles are going to run away with the NFC east. I can't believe I have to deal with that.

Whole defense is injured, but they've played like garbage all preseason and certainly did today. Going to be a LONG year for Giants fans..

Meh, I was unimpressed with the Eagles today. They won but Rams were in that game.

But at least Jason Pierre Paul looked good.. Even if there was nothing at all in the linebackers or secondary to stop freaking Rex Grossman today. Ughh.

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue. Damn Giants

Too many injuries.

Eagles are going to run away with the NFC east. I can't believe I have to deal with that.
I can't believe I waited eight months for this. Very disappointing.

What kills me is that the offense looked so lost. It did all preseason too. These were the same players on offense as last year minus Kevin Boss. Just awful.

What kills me is that the offense looked so lost. It did all preseason too. These were the same players on offense as last year minus Kevin Boss. Just awful.
And Steve Smith. I can't even put down on paper how I felt Eli looked.

as a skins fan im completely stunned at how good grossman looked. when he fumbled in the 4th i figured that was the rex i knew and the gmen would capitalize and come back and take this game. but 300+ yrds 2 tds 0 ints...not what i expected out of him at all and thats fine with me!

Coughlin has reached his peak with this team, JMHO.

Fire Tom Coughlin!

They didn't make some plays, and made a few questionable decisions.

Cruz dropping that 3rd down early, the crappy prevent at the end of the 2nd quarter, and not using Jacobs on those two short yardage plays. It sucked being there, lots of Giants fans waiting for something to happen that never came.

Hopefully they get some bodies back on defense as the season progresses.

special teams were attrocious. Just god awful. So is their short yardage play calling.

i root for 2 football teams, 1 in college, 1 the pros and neither had any OL play this weekend. Eli was running for his life.

that cruz drop was killer, but i really didnt like the 2 short yardage handoffs to bradshaw deep.

maybe the DEs will play this week, that would really be something.

at least TC is the coach, i know he will get the ship righted.

Those handoffs made no sense. Getting Tuck and eventually Osi back will help a great deal.

That was a very winnable game lost which is going to make this week insufferable living in the DC market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom