Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it has its challenges, especially as Canadian basketball continues its remarkable ascendance as a basketball hotbed.

But it has to be easier to recruit there than NYC. I get the strong feeling almost every AA that area produces is looking to get paid to sign.

Could it be possible the Toronto metro area is producing more great players than NYC these days? I haven't taken the time to count but I wouldn't be surprised if this were true.

Being from the Toronto area, I would say there are some pretty solid kids being produced but a good portion of the best ones leave. Seems to be a similar situation in NYC where a good portion of the best kids are playing in Jersey.

I believe it has its challenges, especially as Canadian basketball continues its remarkable ascendance as a basketball hotbed.

But it has to be easier to recruit there than NYC. I get the strong feeling almost every AA that area produces is looking to get paid to sign.

Could it be possible the Toronto metro area is producing more great players than NYC these days? I haven't taken the time to count but I wouldn't be surprised if this were true.

Many NYC kids don't play in NYC anymore. Mo Bamba is going to be a lottery pick, but played his prep basketball in Pennsylvania. Taurean Thompson, Chris McCullough and Jalen Carey (all Cuse guys) didn't play their high school basketball in the five boroughs. Three of the top fifteen players in ESPN's 60 rankings are from NYC. The players are still there.

Either A) he redshirts the 2nd semester or B) after 2 years he gone.

Hope you are right -- sign me up for that.

Id take that in a heartbeat. I love Whitney, he's my favorite player in this class my only worry with him is he might be a OAD. Add in Goodine and a big and that would be a fantastic class.

We'll end up with 2 of the 3...Whitney, Guerrier and Samuel
the following is a question: So do QG = KW where their skills and potential are the same, their height is about the same. If so, getting one mean? that we probably won't get the other. what are the chances that we can get both?

Hope you are right -- sign me up for that.
toss quinones in there as one of the possibilities, too. i expect we'll get two high quality wings this cycle, and two bigs (some combination of pf, pf/c or c), to go with goodine

toss quinones in there as one of the possibilities, too. i expect we'll get two high quality wings this cycle, and two bigs (some combination of pf, pf/c or c), to go with goodine

If Goodine projects as a point, then I'd be highly in favor of landing Lester Q.

Would also love to land a PF who could swing to the 5 -- love positional versatility.

Just get this kid to commit already...no more waiting around for others or whatever it is we are doing...make the push and seal the deal! This kid is physically ready to make a impact in college now!

Who are u preaching this too? None of us have the ability to offer him lol

My bad. Not preaching to anyone just posting on a forum and talking nonsense to myself. Figured I'd share a new video of him

My bad. Not preaching to anyone just posting on a forum and talking nonsense to myself. Figured I'd share a new video of him

its all good bud, I'm just busting ur balls...slow summer ya know, winter cant come soon enough

Who are u preaching this too? None of us have the ability to offer him lol

The way some guys get so defensive on this board anytime someone questions the staff, I've often thought the coaching staff do post here. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.