Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
And not that this means much because social media isnt everything but this kid literally follows pretty much every cuse page/coach/player that there is. He follows like 1 Illinois player and maybe 2 Oregon players (none of there top dogs) it literally screams syracuse and has for a long time that's why I dont know what kind of info some of these recruiting analysts get. Like I said, I dont base a whole lot off social media but this one seems so easy to read (at least to me) and If I were a betting man I would bet the farm on this one!

This was a difficult post to read for me haha -- but your point is well made.

If people want to figure out how things might play out in a recruiting battle, these are the tea leaves that are easiest to read publicly (without getting creepy).

This was a difficult post to read for me haha -- but your point is well made.

If people want to figure out how things might play out in a recruiting battle, these are the tea leaves that are easiest to read publicly (without getting creepy).
Eh yea I apologize for the terrible grammar/punctuation. One big run on sentence most of the time. I'm usually writing this stuff on my phone and I have two little ones usually crawling on me. As long as you got the gist of it then it's all good!

I wonder why he picked the 31st as the date. Any coincidence that we have a game that night and that he is going to come out at halftime as Otto and grab the mic and tell the world that he is taking his talent to 900 Irving Avenue.
If he puts the Otto costume on, ottos gonna look like the moon he’ll be so high in the air

A lot of years ago, as I recall, a Post Standard sports writer ask JB at what point was he confident of a recruits commitment. He answered, "When they show up for their first practice." FWIW.
Yeah...there’s that too...

Too bad this is the french version of tsn here in canada hw would never spurnus in frontof leo who does the english broadcasts, which is where oshae did it. Although i understand he is in montreal not toronto so makes sense. Still think he is ours.

Pumpkins are orange.
He's announcing on Halloween.

DO I HAVE TO CONNECT THE DOTS FOR YOU PEOPLE

giphy.gif

Any fears that SU’s roster is a little too strong this year, since QG is enrolling mid year & possibly looking to play?

In that scenario does QG get any court time this season?

QG isnt looking to play this year tho

Yikes that handle is going to need some serious work.

I know theres so much that goes into a 18 year old kids recruitment and what makes them decide where to go to school but I'm telling u guys if you seen the relationship and the night he had out on his visit with the current players you would think this one is a slam dunk!

Bingo plus his fam LOVED the school and unity

On top rated recruits Jim Boeheim will binge?
World's his oyster right now. Akok enjoying a sunny afternoon in Syracuse. Wahab on his way in next month (his last OV). Guerrier set to announce (we were his last OV). JG3, Goodine and JBA already in the fold. Stewart recruitment looking more promising than it has in a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.