Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, like derriere, but with a "G?"
Just about, but no accent on the last syllable. At least that's how I have heard it pronounced several places on line. Like someone said above, close to 'warrior' in terms of syllabic accents.

OK class, we've finished with the grammar section of the course. Next week, we'll move on to diagramming sentences.
1540040331282.gif

Just about, but no accent on the last syllable. At least that's how I have heard it pronounced several places on line. Like someone said above, close to 'warrior' in terms of syllabic accents.

OK class, we've finished with the grammar section of the course. Next week, we'll move on to diagramming sentences. View attachment 142312

Teach me how to use a semicolon plz

OK class, we've finished with the grammar section of the course. Next week, we'll move on to diagramming sentences. View attachment 142312

We’re all getting older...
Watch out for those dangling participles!
:p

For no particular reason, I just put 3 empty beer bottles on the ends of my fingers and started clinking them together.
Funny...I just started looking for my roller skates and baseball bat. Coincidence?

So, like derriere, but with a "G?"

Don't think so. My French Mom's maiden name rhymes with Guerrier, and the last r is very subtle. The last r in derriere is very pronounced.

Maybe Quincy's family sounds his name different. But in terms of making it close to English sounds, one is more of an "EH" sound vs an "AIR" sound, at least for my family anyway.

Last edited:

Can one of you guys who is a better scout than me please address his handle as shown in these videos? To my eye, it looks like if he comes here and he ever attempts to dribble like that, he will a). immediately get the ball stolen, and b). get JB RageFace(tm) and an Atomic Benching.

What am I missing?

Can one of you guys who is a better scout than me please address his handle as shown in these videos? To my eye, it looks like if he comes here and he ever attempts to dribble like that, he will a). immediately get the ball stolen, and b). get JB RageFace(tm) and an Atomic Benching.

What am I missing?

He takes like a total of 14 dribbles in this and that's including the 2 at the fold line so I'm not seeing what u are?

What am I missing?

How many times are you going to bang the drum? You already posted something earlier in the thread.

We get it, he's not a point guard. I think the staff knows this, too.

Wes Johnson didn't need to dribble much to become the #4 overall pick and a 1st Team All-American.

This kid is a very, very good player and will start from day 1 if/when he comes to SU.

How many times are you going to bang the drum? You already posted something earlier in the thread.

Wes Johnson didn't need to dribble much to become the #4 overall pick and a 1st Team All-American.

This kid is a very, very good player and will start from day 1 if/when he comes to SU.

I'm asking a question about this player's current skillset. My take is that an aspect of his game looks a little shaky but I am not an expert. I wanted a take from people who know better. That is not what you provided. You gave an emotional rant about another player that is wholly unrelated to anything being discussed here. Not helpful at all. So please stop cluttering up the thread with nonsense.

Well technically, if true to his plan, we won't even play his first semester

What am I missing?

I haven't really watched him in a little while but I don't this video really shows any reason to be impressed or concerned about his handle. He doesn't even really make any moves in this lol; just a couple uncontested dribble pull-ups.

He's gotten stronger and really worked on his upper body since the last video I saw. He is finishing much better in the lane, and just bodying people out of the way, Paul Harris style. I still don't see him as elite explosive or elite athletic, but he looks like a very good basketball player.

Status
Not open for further replies.