Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think of all the kids he's one of the guys I want the most..love his game and think he's exactly what we need. Him and goodine would be a heck of a start to the 19 class.

he reminds me of one of the best shooters in the past 25 years (not comparing them, just reminds me of him) (did not go to SU), won titles in both NCAA & NBA , he wore #41, take a guess

I think of all the kids he's one of the guys I want the most..love his game and think he's exactly what we need. Him and goodine would be a heck of a start to the 19 class.

agree, the 2 of them plus Whit

he reminds me of one of the best shooters in the past 25 years (not comparing them, just reminds me of him) (did not go to SU), won titles in both NCAA & NBA , he wore #41, take a guess
Glen Rice?

Not gunna read into this too much because it's kids and social media but I follow Q on Snapchat and he has posted stuff after every single cuse win in the tournament so far...nothing else about any other teams recruiting him or of anything of real importance but I still found it interesting he cares and follows us so intently and seems to care about how we do...im gunna go with it's a good sign and he's into the idea of playing for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.