Ga Tech Game Thread...

tptcuse

All Conference
Prediction: Not today. Our D will be clicking on all cylinders. Now, can we score?
Agreed. I think we are starting to get fired up. I see Frank breaking out today and Tyus isn't going to keep missing shots. The defense keeps improving and I think that trend continues tonight...this evening...around dinner time? Whatever 6:00 PM is...

GooseMutt

All Conference
Things I’m hoping to see today:

Marek continues to shoot more often
Marek continues to make great passes and orchestrate offense from the high post
Our guys are active making cuts
Frank shows he’s 100 percent
Smooth Elijah does his thing

MSOrange

2018 Cali Winner: Passing Yards (Big Deal Again)
Does the ACC decide game times? How are you going to put a conference game at 6 PM on NFL divisional Saturday?
ESPN does and believe it or not we're not the only team that occasionally get a bad deal. You think the Kansas fans are thrilled their game against Baylor on ESPN starts a half hour before the Chiefs game?

orangecuse

All American
Can't wait to hear the commentary from Dakich. By game's end, we'll know all about how great the B1G is, that MSU and UM are sure things for the Final Four and how awesome that would be. :confused:

sugrad68

2nd String
Agreed. I think we are starting to get fired up. I see Frank breaking out today and Tyus isn't going to keep missing shots. The defense keeps improving and I think that trend continues tonight...this evening...around dinner time? Whatever 6:00 PM is...
I watched the SU-Clemson game again and most of the 3-point shots by Tyus were thisclose to going in. Hopefully the law of averages catches up to him and he has a great day shooting the ball.

Top Bottom