Ga Tech Game Thread...

He's never been given a fair opportunity... and he's shown glimpses. A big part of playing well is feeling comfortable by actually getting the ball consistently, if you only get the ball 2x a game you are going to feel pressured to do something great which leads to mistakes. There is talent in Sidibe... besides the best use for the rest of this season is to see what we got in Sidibe, Carey, Buddy for next season,
I hope you’re right... I just think our offense could be even worse if we force feed him in the post...

We need to concentrate on Pitt game. For starters, Pitt plays very dirty. I was watching their game against NC State. A lot of NC state players got injured. Watch out the elbows and the pushes. Also a lot of good acting from Pitt players.

You're giving them way too much credit... they played pretty mediocrely... we just played much much much worse. The team got blitzed coming out of half and had no answers.
Not your fault. My sarcasm gets the best of me. I’m frustrated.

On the plus side I can’t wait to hook up with cuseseattle and catch Washington UCLA in a few weeks.

We need to concentrate on Pitt game. For starters, Pitt plays very dirty. I was watching their game against NC State. A lot of NC state players got injured. Watch out the elbows and the pushes. Also a lot of good acting from Pitt players.
No. We need to concentrate on playing basketball at an acceptable level.

We’re awful and can’t do basic basketball plays.

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
In other breaking news .. the sun is hot and my Everest is tall

Top Bottom