Ga Tech Game... | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Ga Tech
Saturday, September 26, 2020 | 12:00 p.m.
TV: RSN | Tom Werme '91, James Bates, and Lyndsay Rowley

[Game is now listed on Ch 392 on Spectrum in Syracuse if you subscribe to ESPN College Extra, or if you are a Spectrum Gold customer.]

RSN List:
WatchESPN/ACCNX Stream:
FoxSportsGo Stream:

Last edited:
1601123467026.png

1601083692684.png

I'll be on the golf course. Is there an online radio stream?

Order needs to be restored. Let today be the beginning.

Here’s hoping the ACC Network broadcast team gives us a 3 hour new Dome drool-fest.

And the lads play well enough to keep them on topic.

Last edited:
My weekly game day morning. I’ve been calm all week but TBH until unless we improve up front I’m expecting the same and for my health ( no joke ) I’ve had to lower my expectations. I’d love to be optimistic but I can’t mentally endure pumping myself up with koolaid and living the nightmare again . I’ll leave any optimism to you all . I’ll give you some reasons to be optimistic though .
Run game picked up a tad . Tommy’s found his legs . 3rd time a charm ? GT isn’t as good as our first two opponents. There is no home field advantage this year but being home without the covid travel , the tiredness from travel , and because of the remolded dome which I saw great videos from TD I think they are excited to play in it for the first time .
Tommy said the team has a must win attitude and feel the urgency as does he .
I’m having 30 plus people at my house today
I’m happy to say I have friends we have made up in Syracuse making the 31/2 hour trip as we speak to come watch the game and stay the weekend at our home . So many good people we have met up there for them to drive here says a lot . Enjoy the game .

My weekly game day morning. I’ve been calm all week but TBH until unless we improve up front I’m expecting the same and for my health ( no joke ) I’ve had to lower my expectations. I’d love to be optimistic but I can’t mentally endure pumping myself up with koolaid and living the nightmare again . I’ll leave any optimism to you all . I’ll give you some reasons to be optimistic though .
Run game picked up a tad . Tommy’s found his legs . 3rd time a charm ? GT isn’t as good as our first two opponents. There is no home field advantage this year but being home without the covid travel , the tiredness from travel , and because of the remolded dome which I saw great videos from TD I think they are excited to play in it for the first time .
I’m happy to say I have friends we have made up in Syracuse making the 31/2 hour trip as we speak to come watch the game and stay the weekend at our home . So many good people we have met up there for them to drive here says a lot . Enjoy the game .
Good luck today. Wish we had some of the oline guys back. I think this is the day we start to click. Go Orange!

Today I can only offer the barest of essentials: A win would be nice.

LGO... will be watching on my phone from a swim meet. Orange 31 GTexh 17

Keep the faith...good things happen to good people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom