Ga Tech TV: Noon. RSN. | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech TV: Noon. RSN.

I’ll be watching on watchespn but this is incredibly disappointing.

I dropped cable 3 weeks ago, waited years to do it for this exact reason. ESPN 3 isn’t available without a cable subscription correct?

I think my main frustration with this is that it’s a home game, where for the past five years I’d otherwise be preparing my stuff right now to tailgate and attend tomorrow. You’d think ESPN or the ACC would have made this more easily available to regional Syracuse fans during a damn pandemic. I get it, the apps are easily usable, but it seems like another inconvenience during an already lousy year. Im just bitter I can’t see it in person.

and, you know for a fan base that actually increased in game attendance last year, its the reopening of an upgraded landmark college stadium.

I dropped cable 3 weeks ago, waited years to do it for this exact reason. ESPN 3 isn’t available without a cable subscription correct?

There are options for Watch ESPN that don't require a cable subscription.

They should’ve used the term “OTT” instead.

* OTT - Over The Top. A channel that you can view using a traditional antenna.
It was just a joke, I knew what he meant. Linear, obtuse, acute, angle...I know at least OE got it with his division by zero reply. I get it, wasn't funny. I was a math major....*sigh*

I have Fios in Brooklyn and my on-screen schedule says the game will be on ESPN College Extra on channel 821, live.

All you have to do is search for Syracuse when you pull up Watch ESPN on your smart tv or whatever device you are planning to watch it on and the game link is right there. It's not that hard.

I get NESN. It’s on there. That’s even easier.

beating a team in year 2 of a transition from the triple option, at home, is the upset of the week. sighhhhhh.

Well, Tech did beat FSU, fought UCF well into the second half and are 8 point favorites. I blame the idiot who claims it may be the upset of the week. It’s important to know something about college football when you make these foolish remarks.

There are options for Watch ESPN that don't require a cable subscription.

I have YTTV. It’s not showing Syracuse as being available. I have ESPN+ but my understanding from this thread is the game is on espn 3 which is different and requires a cable subscription.

you get what you pay for.. i know lots people who have streaming only. Wont give up my Directv Sat until I have too.. far cheaper. better quality, better service and vastly more channels.

One of my kids got youtube for the money value.. Then realized how many channels they lost that they watch. Sabres hockey being a key one.
I just went through my DirecTv guide for the game tomorrow. It is listed as being on 20 RSN channels, all the Foxsports channels, NESN, MASN, SUN, ATPT, STO, MARQ, ATRM, ATRW, and PT. I know it will probably be blacked out in my area on some of those channels but this is why I pay for the sports package and keep my satellite.

Well, Tech did beat FSU, fought UCF well into the second half and are 8 point favorites. I blame the idiot who claims it may be the upset of the week. It’s important to know something about college football when you make these foolish remarks.
Fsu has issues. Ucf won by 4 tds

I have Fios in Brooklyn and my on-screen schedule says the game will be on ESPN College Extra on channel 821, live.
You have to subscribe to that. It ain't free.

They don't want to put it on ESPN and show the new Dome features which could help SU recruiting. More of the same treatment from the ACC. This league does nothing for Syracuse sports. I know, the money.

I have YTTV. It’s not showing Syracuse as being available. I have ESPN+ but my understanding from this thread is the game is on espn 3 which is different and requires a cable subscription.
Anyone else have YTTV? How are u watching the game?

so the SU mail says fox go in ny state only..

Might just be a case of too many cooks in the kitchen. SU Marketing may not have got the message from SU Athletics that ESPN was lifting the in-market blackout.

If you can't stream on one, it'll be on the other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom