Ga Tech TV: Noon. RSN. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech TV: Noon. RSN.

Anybody know if DC area is still in the region for the game?

Question for those in the know - with the new sound system in the Dome and the ability to pipe in crowd noise for these games, will our audio tech staff be able to recreate the sound of 15,000 fans exiting the Dome with 9 minutes left in the fourth quarter?

Question for those in the know - with the new sound system in the Dome and the ability to pipe in crowd noise for these games, will our audio tech staff be able to recreate the sound of 15,000 fans exiting the Dome with 9 minutes left in the fourth quarter?

not sure, but I hear they are going to fill the student section with cardboard cutouts and then remove them all at halftime

Fios channel guide in NYC lists the game on ACC Network, channel 571.

AT&T Sportsnet Las Vegas
AT&T Sportsnet Pittsburgh
AT&T Sportsnet Rocky Mtn
FOX Sports Arizona
FOX Sports Detroit
FOX Sports Midwest
FOX Sports North
FOX Sports Prime Ticket
FOX Sports San Diego
FOX Sports South
FOX Sports Southwest
FOX Sports Sun
FOX Sports Wisconsin
Marquee Sports Network
Mid-Atlantic Sports Network
New England Sports Network
SportsTime Ohio
YES Network [Live Streaming on FOX Sports GO // Delay Broadcast 12:00 AM Sunday]

Here is the FoxSports streaming link:

Here is the ESPN streaming link:

I can't make this any easier.

Translation: For those of us who would normally watch the game on YES (Syracuse and NY State), there will be live streaming only, either on FoxSportsGo, or WatchESPN (subject to blackout).

Unless you want to wait 12 hours and watch the replay at Midnight.

I promise not to spoil the ending. :rolleyes:

if its not on YES in may not be on at all.. none of the RSN have rights in upstate ny legally other than YES it seems

Translation: For those of us who would normally watch the game on YES (Syracuse and NY State), there will be live streaming only, either on FoxSportsGo, or WatchESPN (subject to blackout).

:rolleyes:

No way this one sells out! :)

Install both on your streaming device and you should be good to go (assuming that your TV subscription gives you access to those).

I’m in south Florida this week and expect to be able to stream the game poolside on my iPad using my YouTubeTV subscription, either via the YouTubeTV or FoxSportsGo apps.

Last edited:
Install both on your streaming device and you should be good to go (assuming that your TV subscription gives you access to those).

I’m in south Florida this week and expect to be able to stream the game poolside on my iPad using my YouTubeTV subscription, either via the YouTubeTV or FixSportsGo apps.

You're in Florida, at a pool, and you're still watching this team?

That's hardcore. :D

NESN has it.

Will be much easier for me if I want to watch at a bar and do something other than watch football from the couch Sat.

Question--What does Subject to Blackout mean this year in 2020? Is it on WatchESPN in the Syracuse area Saturday at noon or no?

So far I have found the game listed on these channels within Directv.
1600734193585.png

1600734206101.png

1600734273865.png

1600734312328.png

If you have YouTube TV, and you live in the Syracuse area - you’re out of luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom