Ga Tech TV: Noon. RSN. | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech TV: Noon. RSN.

I thought streaming was TV now...I don't have anything on TV that isn't streamed and those of you still with cable are crazy for paying for that nonsense.

Dropped my bill from $185 a month to $105 and am ecstatic with YouTubeTV and internet only.

That being said, we have been in the ACC for several years now and this has happened multiple times with both football and basketball. If you haven't figured it out by now I don't really know what to tell you.

Maybe get out your tube style radio and listen to Matt Park do his awesome color and play by play.
you get what you pay for.. i know lots people who have streaming only. Wont give up my Directv Sat until I have too.. far cheaper. better quality, better service and vastly more channels.

One of my kids got youtube for the money value.. Then realized how many channels they lost that they watch. Sabres hockey being a key one.

you get what you pay for.. i know lots people who have streaming only. Wont give up my Directv Sat until I have too.. far cheaper. better quality, better service and vastly more channels.

One of my kids got youtube for the money value.. Then realized how many channels they lost that they watch. Sabres hockey being a key one.
How many channels can you watch at once?

You can have 250 channels, that's fine but most people only really watch about 10. Also, with Disney+, ESPN+, Hulu and Netflix I am certainly not hurting for content to watch. If I wanted any of those types of things I would just go with a different service, the beauty is that I have no contract and can switch around by season if needed. Hulu LiveTV, Philo, PLEX as well as several other ala cart apps when I want to.

I usually dont watch more than 6 at once. That requires throwing a couple more tvs up in my tv room. But it varies on whether I am doing horses too cause thats a 1-2 tvs worth on any given day on top of sports and movies.

I usually dont watch more than 6 at once. That requires throwing a couple more tvs up in my tv room. But it varies on whether I am doing horses too cause thats a 1-2 tvs worth on any given day on top of sports and movies.
Was an attempt at being funny, when I was younger I loved clothes and my grandfather would ask me how many shirts or pairs pants I could wear at once. It was his way of telling me to stop wasting money buying new clothes all the time.

I had FiosTV and I it was like 220 channels for the Ultimate package and I kept track over the course of a month I would watch about 18 channels total. The other 200 were a waste.

Once you go multiple TVs there’s no going back. Especially if you’re a gambler

Was an attempt at being funny, when I was younger I loved clothes and my grandfather would ask me how many shirts or pairs pants I could wear at once. It was his way of telling me to stop wasting money buying new clothes all the time.

I had FiosTV and I it was like 220 channels for the Ultimate package and I kept track over the course of a month I would watch about 18 channels total. The other 200 were a waste.
I get it, but if you like sports theres probably 20-30 channels to watch and you dont get that on the streaming apps.

what is a linear network?
They should’ve used the term “OTT” instead.

* OTT - Over The Top. A channel that you can view using a traditional antenna.

1601005843134.jpeg

OTT means streamed tv, not cable tv. it doesnt mean antenna. They do it because it doesnt require a license to transmit like cable does

This seems like big news because he said big news. Since we don't have a game thread just yet, I'll put it here.

Just don’t look for the game on ACC Network Extra, as has been reported. It’s still not listed there. But it is listed for ESPN3.

All you have to do is search for Syracuse when you pull up Watch ESPN on your smart tv or whatever device you are planning to watch it on and the game link is right there. It's not that hard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom