Game 12 Uniforms for Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Game 12 Uniforms for Pitt

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FFEXxlZX0AMOZ26

Has anyone figured out why we are the only school of any notoriety without a throwback uniform? Is that a funding thing or decision by the school

And yes OBO is the default for every home game imo (minus some orange out)

Has anyone figured out why we are the only school of any notoriety without a throwback uniform? Is that a funding thing or decision by the school

And yes OBO is the default for every home game imo (minus some orange out)

You want to wear pink and green?

WAIT COME ON...!
Where is the grays with blue helmets.
Sheesh, we are the ORANGE afterall....

(I kid)

You want to wear pink and green?
How amazing would it be to do a one time throwback in pink & green?! Similar to how the NFL has done their throwbacks, even when the colors are completely different.

I'd be so intrigued as a fan to see what shades of pink & green would be used, how it'd be colorblocked, etc. I genuinely think it would an awesome venture to get behind.

P.S. did the football team ever compete in the pink & green? Is there any color photographs of it?

P.S. did the football team ever compete in the pink & green? Is there any color photographs of it?
F6B7CD0F-5EA8-4C06-ABAE-506CB9401884.png

Last edited:
Haha rrlbees, thank you for this thoughtful, deep dive into extensive & rich history of Syracuse University athletics utilizing the Pink & Green color palette… it’s… something;);)
Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom